Chp.34

Maj

"Liyah this is my last time coming to this store for yo fat ass"I said to her while we was on FaceTime "boy you know you love me"she said waving me off

I grabbed all of her snacks and walked to the front counter "von shut the fuck up talking to me acting like you can't go to the store for me bitch" I looked down and saw Liyah talking shit to von.

"Yo who the fuck you talking to"he bust threw the room door and they started arguing until von put her in a playful choke hold "aye I'm gone call y'all when I'm outside" I said hanging up.

They are so bipolar.

I payed for Liyah snacks and my gas and I left out the gas station and walked to my car, I saw some bitch standing next to my car and I squinted my eyes and saw Kaumiyha standing next to my car.

"This bitch"I mumbled walking up to my car opening the door putting Liyah snacks in and popped the gas cap "hey samaj"I mugged her and turned around "bitch my name is maj to you".

"Bitch"she repeated what I said "Yea b.i.t.c.h just like Megan said" I said and she chuckled "you goofy as fuck" I just kept a straight face cause I didn't find nun funny "why you here"I asked her "tryna get my nigga back"I busted out laughing closing the gas cap and putting the gas nozzle up.

"Nawl you goofy"I said getting in the car getting ready to close the door but she held it open "why you doing me like this"she said looking sad but I didn't give a fuck.

"Aye Kaumiyha let me tell you something I don't want anything to do with you okay, so stay out of my way and I will stay out of yo way" "damn it's not that hard"I said closing the door leaving her looking dumb.

30 minutes

"Thank you bubba"Liyah gave me a hug when I walked through von door "guess who I ran into at the gas station"I said sitting in the couch "who"von walked in and dabbed me up.

"Fucking Kaumiyha duck ass"I said shaking my head "damn didn't she moved to Florida"von said and I nodded my head "she moved back like two weeks ago I guess"I shrugged my shoulders.

"You still love ha"Liyah asked me eating her KitKat "hell nawl I'm not even being funny I fucking hate that bitch she the reason why I'm like this now"I said rubbing by waves "she dumb as fuck for cheating on you specially when you was being loyal to her and treating her right"Liyah said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"That ha ass"von said "I don't care about ha ass talm about some "I'm tryna get my nigga back" I bout died laughing in ha face"I cracked up and von laughed with me "I just know she was embarrassed"liyah said and I nodded my head.

"She looked dumb"I said getting up and going to the kitchen grabbing me a water "but wasuh with y'all"I said walking back into the living room nodding between von and liayh "nun we just cool" liayh said looking at her phone.