Chp.19

Aaliyah

"Von why you act like you can't take a simple picture"I mugged him and he shrugged his shoulders handing me the phone

"You remember what happened the last time I tried to get you to take my picture"I asked him and he mugged me "I wish you would"he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm tired"jayla said walking up to us with Xander behind her "girl you ain't the only one"I said and von rolled his eyes "yo ass been up jumping and playing around the whole time we've been here".

"Okay and"I tilted my head and he chuckled and shook his head "baby"I dragged walking up to him hugging his waist "pooh"he mocked me "are you ready for your birthday it's tomorrow"I said and he smiled down at me.

"I'm ready to spend it with you"he said leaning down pecking my lips "Awww you love me" I said and he scrunched his face up "what kind of question is that"I shrugged my shoulders "I just love hearing you say it"he kissed me again.

"Why we can't be like them bae"jayla said looking at us and Xander mugged her "why we got to be like them"he said and she smiled at us "cause they cute and we...toxic"she said making us laugh.

"That's not cute"he said and she looked at him like he was crazy "well then Stop being so damn toxic"she said and he shook his head "I'm not toxic y'all are"he said speaking to all of us.

"This nigga"von mumbled making me laugh "come on we can bored the plane"I said grabbing my suitcase "what you grabbing that for"von said snatching my suitcase from me.

"I can hold my bag"I said and he shrugged his shoulders walking to the gate.

One day I'm gone punch the fuck out of him.

"And that's the day you gone get fucked up"he yelled back to me "stop doing that"I said.

-I'm skipping the pane ride cause I don't have the energy for that😗

__________________________________

Von