Chp.36

I didn't edit this again 🙃

Liyah

"Ummm hey"I said with a confused face "hey Liyah"maj said looking between me and Dave "what you been up to lil sis"Xander walked up to me and gave me a hug

I shrugged my shoulders "nun just chillin"I said walking past the living room and going to the kitchen "sometimes I just want to smoke a fat ass blunt"I mumbled to myself pulling out some chips.

"Liyah bring me some to drink"I heard von hell and I rolled my eyes "nigga I want some Wendy's"I said walking to the fridge grabbing a CapriSun.

I walked to the living room and sat by von throwing my leg on Caleb "here"I handed him the juice and he smiled at me "thanks friend"I rolled my eyes at him and got on my phone.

"Liyah guess who I went to go see last night"maj popped down next to me on the floor "who"I looked over at him and he had a stupid smile on his face "treasure"I smiled at him.

"Awe y'all gone be cute don't fuck up"I said and he waved me off "liyah be playing match maker and shit"junbug said and I flipped him off "I have nothing to do with them getting together"I said looking around the living room seeing everybody eyes on me.

"Where yo baby mama at ain't she getting close to her due date"I asked xander and he shook his head "she got one more month"he said and I nodded my head "I pray for my niece"I mumbled and maj and von laughed "what was said"xander said and I looked over at him.

"Don't get hype"maj said "I said that I'm praying for my niece damn"I scrunched my face up and he nodded his head "how my nephew doing anyway"Caleb rub my belly and I popped it "don't touch my belly I hate that shit".

"Yo attitude suck today"junbug said and shrugged my shoulders "okay and"I mugged him and I raised his hand up "let me leave you alone"
"Yea please do that"von sighed shaking his head .

He been dealing with my attitude for the past week "you been staying with yo mama"Xander asked me and shook my head "no I stay with von but that just changed cause I just bought me a new apartment"I smiled and they all congratulated me even dave.

"Thank y'all" "wait so why want you just stay with von"Caleb said and shook my head "why would I stay with him" I asked him "well ain't y'all back together"he said and me and von busted out laughing "hell Nawl we just cool now"I heard dave chuckled.

I will really slap this nigga like I did the other night.

Von looked over at me and shook his head "so y'all just cool"Dave asked us with his phone in his hand "ain't that what she just said"von said and he nodded his head "i was just asking" "I'm ready to go"I said feeling my eyes getting watery.

"You straight"maj asked me and I nodded my head standing up "I will see y'all later love y'all"I said walking out the living room going to the front door "ight I will see y'all later"von said and I walked out the front door.

"Liyah wait" von callee my name while I walked to his car, I took a deep breath and turned around "yes"I gave him and weak smile and he pouted opening up his arms "awww come here pooh"I frowned walking into his arms.

I let all my tears fall, I haven't cried over the whole dave situation since we broke up "it just don't make sense von"I cried into his chest while he rubbed my back "I know let it all out"I kept crying till I got a headache.

"You good now"von pulled away from me holding my head up in his hands "Yea I just needed to get that out"I sniffed wiping under my eyes "I love you"he said giving me another hug and a kiss on my forehead "I love you too"I hugged him tight.

"Aww see we can nice to each other when we want to be"he said and I laughed pushing him off of me "bye you always ruining the mood"I said getting in the car.

Maj

"I know one thing you better stop playing with my sister"I pointed to dave who was sitting on the couch unbothered "Ian did shit to ha"he said and we all looked at him like he was crazy

"Nigga you broke her heart AGAIN"Caleb yelled at him and he sighed "Liyah wasn't ready to be in a relationship with me as much as she thought she was she wasn't"he said and I scrunched my face.

"Who are you to decide that and if she wasn't ready so wat that doesn't mean you go out and break her heart" "nigga you wasn't ready and u tried to flip that guilt on to her" Xander said and Dave shook his head "look I'm sorry" he said and I shook my head.

"I'm finna head out" I said standing up "aye can you drop me off" caleb stood up and I nodded my head "where you tryna go"I asked him walking out the front door "to my girl house damn".

Stopped walking "nigga when you get a girl"I asked him turning around "nigga I've been dating the sane girl for three years" "Liyah ain't gone like this"I said and he shook his head "I wanted to see if she was really the one"he said and I made a shook face.

"But three years caleb"I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders "y'all will meet her soon"he said and I shook my head in disbelief.

"I hope she not ugly cause you know we gone clown you"I told him and he chuckled "my baby far from ugly don't play with me"he said so serious "oop my bad where ha ass stay at anyway".

"She stay in Engle wood apartments" "treasure stay in them apartments" I thought out loud "I'm bout to pull up"I mumbled to myself.

"Nigga stop talking to yo self I hate when you do that"I chuckled "I don't even be trying"I said pulling into the parking garage "ight cuz be safe"I told caleb getting out the car while he walked to the elevator "ight lil bro".

I got on the other elevator and rode up to treasure floor "she better not have anyone in here"I said and walking up to her door,I knocked on the door covering the peep hole.

"Who is it"I heard her soft voice and I knocked on the door again "I said who- just stopped talking when she opened the door and saw me.

"What you doing here"she crossed her arms "I came to see you"I walked past her and straight to her living room "you just can't be popping up at my house like that"she said sitting on the couch next to me.

"I miss you though"I smiled at her and she shook her head with a smile on her face "stop looking at me like that"she rolled her eyes pulling a cover over her.

"Come here"pulled her closer to me and she cuddled up next to me "why you breathing so hard"she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "I'm just breathing"I said looking down at her.

"Give me a kiss"I looked down at her lips then her eyes "you always tryna out yo lips on me"she said sitting up pecking my lips "better"she asked me and I shook my head "I think I need another one"she straight faced me and gave me a another kiss.

This is nice, this is nice.

Okay Liyah still in ha feels over Davey and my boy maj Turing into a sap how do y'all have to say about that ?