Chp.44

Excuse any mistakes.

Xander
"Why can't you just talk to them"I asked her walking around the room "they don't like me and they will never like me so there is no reason for me to talk to them".

I sighed sitting down on the bed "bro that is zaria family ok they are going to be apart of her life which means you are going to be apart of there life".

"Xander I just don't see the point" I rolled my eyes "jayla you sound dumb as fuck for real"she was pissin me off.

The day of liyha baby shower jayla and zaria showed up on my doorsteps. I was happy of course but the more I thought about everything the more irritated I got.

The reason I didn't go to liyha baby shower was because I wanted to spend time with zaria and talk to jayla and see where the fuck her head was at.

"Well I'm taking my child to see her family today so either come or don't I really don't care"I said walking out the room slamming the door.

I heard a little whine making me walk down the hall to zaria room "hey mamas are you up"I said walking in the room looking in her crib finding her wide awoke.

I smiled at her while she watched my every move "you ready to see your auntie and uncles"I said picking her up making her smile.

She laid her head on my chest.

Aww my baby.

"What time are you leaving" I heard Jayla say and I sighed "you need to come ok we just need to all sit down and talk to each other and settle everything"I walked passed her with zaria in my arms.

"They don't like me" "it doesn't matter" I walked to my room and laid her on the bed and looked around for zaria bag of clothes "what should I wear"she walked in the room and I mugged her.

"I don't know it don't matter"she acting like she ain't never meet my family before.

I got a outfit out for zaria and then went and found me something "who house we going to"Jayla walked out the closet with a outfit on.

"My pops house they having a dinner over there"I said placing my outfit out "you can get in the shower I will put her clothes on"she told me picking zaria clothes up and walked over to her in the bed.

I did as she said and walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.
_____________________________________

Liyah

"I don't see why y'all making me cook"I fussed while putting the corn bread in the oven "well you the only one in the family that can cook sooo..." jun bug said sitting on the counter watching me cook.

"Ok well you could've at least helped me cook since you standing there"I rolled my eyes at him then went to the sink to wash my hand.

"Mhmm whatever"he waved me off "liayh"I heard him call my name making me look over at him "Yea"I still felt some type of way about what happened at my baby shower but I just learned to drown all of my feelings with this family.

"You know I didn't mean to hurt your feelings the other day I was just joking I'm sorry"I nodded my head "that really hurt'd me cause it made me feel like y'all don't take me and my feelings serious I try not to make everything about me but when I'm constantly getting done bad I have to say something and voice my opinion".