Chp.54

Liyah
Ian prof read this so don't start 🤦🏽‍♀️

"Yushon stop"I whined turning over on the bed he kept slapping me in the face "fats leave yo mama alone"I heard von said, making me look up.

"You been sitting here this whole time he been abusing me"von looked over and me and smiled "Ian see nun"I mugged him and laid my head back down.

Then I heard a phone ring hoping it wasn't mine I stayed still until von tapped my shoulders with my phone.

"Ugh I just wanted to sleep in today"I answered the phone and I didn't hear anything "hellooooooo"I yelled in the phone and I heard a soft voice.

"Umm hey Liyah it's jayla I was seeing if you could do me a favor"I wanted to say no and hang up the phone but my conscious wouldn't let me do that.

"Wasuh"I sat up in the bed making yushon fall off my head and onto von "I'm at work and need somebody to pick up zaria from daycare" before I could even say something she went on again.

"Xander said he was dealing with something at the trap your the only other person I trust to go get her please"I sighed and looked at von who gave me that look.

You know that look yo mama give you, yea that's what he was doing to me "ok just send me the address and I'll go get her"I said getting up out the bed.

Yushon started to fuss and reached for me "she ain't going to nowhere"von said picking him up "thanks Liyah I'm bout to send you the address rii now".

"Ight bet" I hung up after that and von busted out laughing "I don't find shit funny about that" bubba joined him and I flipped both of them off.

"Y'all going with me"I asked von putting some sweats on "yea we need to go to Walmart anyways"he said tossing yushon in the air then getting out the bed.

"For what"I sat down waiting on von to put his clothes on "snacks duh"he made a dumb face and I playfully rolled my eyes at him "boy come on and don't forget your son this time"I yelled walking down the hallway.

"That was your fault you was tryna fight and shit"he said walking behind me with yushon in his hands "shut up talking to me" I rolled my eyes grabbing my purse and walking out the door.

"Yes when I beat up ass ion wanna hear nun"he said under his breath making me laugh.

Caleb

"Girl get off my damn back"I shoved Mia off my back "umm nigga don't push me" she slapped me in the back of my head, making me get up.
(Mia is von cousin)

"Come here cause I done told you about hitting me"I tried to grab her but she ran away.

"No fam I'm sorry i was tryna hit you that hard"she stood by the door almost out of breath " how yo ass out of breath you only ran to the door" she mugged me walking out the room.

Oh I shouldn't have said that.

I sighed walking behind her to the living room "Mia I know yo ass ain't crying" she shrugged her shoulders and I hugged her from the back.

"Stop crying baby I was just joking" I said even tho I wasn't she was breathing hard as fuck.

"No caleb I'm fat look at me" she pushed me off of her sitting on the couch "you must be on yo period" I asked her.

Her whole mood changed, she just started at nothing as if she was thinking about something and then she jumped up off the couch.

"I-Umm-I need to go home real quick" she said walking back to my room in a rush "wait where you going" I chuckled thing she was playing.

Until she walked back out the room with her jacket and purse "I just need to go do something" she said tryna walk past me "mannn Mia if you don't tell me what's going on" she started to play with her fingers.

"You know what forget you can go" I was getting irritated and I didn't even want to know what was going on, might be some shit I don't want to hear anyways.

She had a sad face but I didn't care,she could've just told me and this wouldn't be happening.

I grabbed my phone sitting on the couch and started scrolling down Instagram "ok" that's all she said walking out slowly.

She so dramatic .

Von

"Ight I'll be back" Liyah said getting out the car walking up to zaria daycare "bye the fuck" I said when she closed the door.

Yushon started laughing "yo mama swear she be running some she better chill out before you have a little sister on the way".

I'm really having a conversation with my son

I looked back and he was sucking on his passy starting to fall asleep "now I'll be wrong if I woke you up" I mumbled looking back at the daycare seeing Liyah walk out with a car seat.

Slick forgot about my lil cousin.

"Awww von my niece so pretty" Liyah opened the back door with a bright smile on her face that's what I live to see,her beautiful smile.

"You want a daughter" I smirked at her and her smile instantly dropped "no I'm not having no more kids" she said and I chuckled "yea that's what you think" "what you say"she looked over at me and shook my head.

"Why yo son smiling in his sleep"I looked back and saw him smiling with his eyes clothes "he thinking about some big booty bitches"next thing I know I felt a slap in the back of my head.

"Aaliyah you got one more time to put yo hands on me and I'm gone show you some".

"I'm sorry bae"I looked at her and rolled my eyes "we'll have a attitude I don't care"she said talking to herself cause I'm not paying attention to ha no more.

____________________________________
In case y'all forgot how I look 🤣-mia😘

____________________________________ In case y'all forgot how I look 🤣-mia😘