Chp.17

Aaliyah

Me and von was chillin in my car smoking having an late night car conversation "ooo bae this my shit"I said getting up twerking in my seat "you just twerk to anything"von said shaking his head

Me and von was chillin in my car smoking having an late night car conversation "ooo bae this my shit"I said getting up twerking in my seat "you just twerk to anything"von said shaking his head .

Bacc seat by Roddy Ricch was playing and von just stared at me while I danced in my seat "I love seeing you like this"he said catching me off guard "like what"I smiled at him confused.

"Happy...when you high you look so free and you don't have that look in your eyes"he said making me smile cause I have never had someone pay that much attention to me not even my own brothers.

"I don't know I just feel like I have no worries in the world"I said sitting down placing my leg back over his,he passed me the blunt and I hit it three times and passed it back "what you be worried about ma"he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know come on talk to me babygirl"he said rubbing my thigh "school,my future,my siblings...us"I said and he continued to rub my thigh "you don't need to worry about us okay we gone be straight forever okay"I nodded me head "forever"I repeated to him and he smirked licking his lips looking at me.

"I remember when I had to carry you out of that party from fighting that girl"he said and I laughed thinking back to that day "Yea then Xander just had to come and embarrassed me"I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea he was thirty-eight hot"von said making me and him laugh "whew that's crazy I thought after I met you at the mall that I would've never seen you agin"I said and he chuckled "now look at us"he said and I smiled at him.

"I love you pookie"I said kissing his cheek "I love you too pooh"he said kissing my lips music played in the background as we chilled outside of me and jayla apartment.

"Bae do you ever think that we moving to fast"I asked him cause the thought came across my mind before "in the beginning Yea I thought you put a spell on me cause I ain't never fell for somebody that fast.

"Awww I had you crushin hard"I said pinching his cheeks "fuck you cause yo ass was head over hills for me ever since you met me am I lying"he said and I rolled my eyes "shut up you don't know nothing".

High fashion by Roddy Ricch started to play ,me and von started singing together "If we hop in the Benz is that okay,Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae,I ain't no player, I just got a lot of baes
But let me tell you, I like you a lot, bae,I wanna start at the top and the bottom" von grabbed my chin pulling me close to him while singing the song to me.

I live for moments like this in life.

"Can we go live"I asked him grabbing his phone going to Instagram "do you"he said sitting back in the seat not caring what I did "hey live"I said when the live started and people started coming in.

"Not you famous"I said looking back at him,he sat up and looked at who all was on the live "wasuh y'all"he smile at the camera and I mugged him.

He looked at me and made a confused face "cheesin and shit"I mumbled and he smacked his lips "bae give me a kiss"I said grabbing his chin "Nawl I'm cheesin and shit"he said mocking me.

"Nigga give me a kiss"I said pulling on him and he gave me that look but my high ass was in a playing mood "liyah stop playing with me"he said and I smiled at him and pulled his shirt again streching it again.

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me close to him "you better stop playing with me on this live before they see you get yo ass whooped"he whispered in my ear and I pushed him off of me "I don't even want to play with you no more"I rolled my eyes and he laughed at me.

I looked at the live and I saw people laughing at us and girls saying goals "now give me a kiss"he said and I ignored him getting on my phone "Liyah you better give me a kiss or we gone have some problems"he said and I continued to ignore him.

He grabbed me and sat me on his lap "give me a kiss"he said again holding my face "nooo leave me alone"I said moving me head "nawl I want my kiss"he said and I peck his lips.

He looked at me like I was slow "un uh you can do better than they mamas" I gave him another kiss and when I was about to pull back he deepened the kiss "mmmm"I moaned straddling his lap,he rubbed on my ass and started sucking on my neck but he stopped abruptly.

I looked down at him and saw him looking at the phone "oh shit"I said covering my mouth "y'all weird talm about some keep going"von said shaking his head and I laughed "is my brothers on here"I asked looking at the people who was on there.

I saw maj comment "we all in here😐"I busted out laughing cause I was still high but it was wearing off "ight y'all we got to go"I said and I put von in the camera "tell your fans bye"I said and he chuckled "bye"he waved them off and I got off the live.

"We was about to make a whole sex tape"I said getting out of his lap getting back into the passenger seat "for real"he shook his head "we was gone be going dumb tho"he said and I laughed "bye cause we not making a sex tape till you put a ring on this finger"I hold my hand up.

"I got you"he said and I smiled "what we gone do for your birthday"I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders "what you mean ,you don't got nothing planned"I said picking my phone up.

"I mean I was just gone chill with you and yo brothers"I shook my head "let's take a trip I've been wanting to take a trip I just haven't had a reason to go on one"I said and he nodded his head "ight just let me know where we going...as long as I'm with you I'm not tripping baby"I smiled and kissed his lips.

"You ready to go back up there"he asked me and I nodded my head "Yea come on"I got everything and got out the car heading to our apartment.