Chp.57

Kayla

After dropping zaria off I went to the mall to pick me out a cute pajama set for Mia party

Walking out of the store I heard somebody calling after me but I ignored it and kept walking.

"Aye hold up" I felt a tug on my shoulder making me turn around with a mug.

"What"I mugged him and he chuckled.

"My bad I just thought you was beautiful and wanted to let you know"I nodded my head.

"Well thank you" I walked off fast not giving him time to call after me again.

Once I got into my car I headed back to Xander house and saw that his car was still outside.

"Ian got time for this" I mumbled laying my head on the steer wheel.

After I had my lil moment I grabbed all my stuff and got out the car going to the house.

When I got in the house I heard the shower running in our bedroom.

Going up stairs Into our bedroom I sat on the bed looking at my phone waiting for him to get out the bathroom so I can go in.

10 minutes

I heard the shower stop and I looked up and back down to my phone, when the door opened Xander came out with just a towel on.

I stood up and grabbed my towel heading to the bathroom but was stopped by Xander grabbing my arm.

"Wait"I turned around with a blank face "wasuh" I raised my eyebrow and he looked me down and bit his lip.

"I got to get in the shower Xander" I turned around but he had his arms around my waist.

"Why you ain't get in with me"I scrunched my face up "cause Ian want to"I rolled my eyes still facing the bathroom.

"Come on you know you miss me mamas" he kissed my neck and I tense up.

"I'm not in the mood"I said lowly and he kept kissing me turning me around "you know you want it"he kissed my lips.

I don't though...

"Xander"he picked me up and carried me to the bed and I felt like crying "Xander NO" I pushed him off of me and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"The fuck"he looked pissed off "I'm just not in the mood Xander" I mumbled pulling my shirt down getting off the bed.

"So who you been fucking" he snatched me by neck and brought me to him "n-nobody Xander what the fuck are you crazy" I got out of his hold and swung on him.

"Just cause Ion want to fuck yo ass that means I'm out her fucking another nigga" I yelled at him punching him in his mouth.

"Bro move"he pushed me back.