Chp.46

Same day
Liyah

"Come on jojo get in the car"we're leaving my mama house getting ready to go to our place "sissy I can't wait to see your new house"mya said and I chuckled.

"Jojo you sleep"I looked back and saw him knocked out with a sucker in his mouth "welp he's out for the night"I said looking at him then von.

He was still giving me the silent treatment "von" "mhh" I smacked my lips "I love you" I smiled at the side of his face and he just looked at me then the rode "I love you too".

"Can I get a kiss"I asked him and he shook his head "why not"I grinned at him when we got to a red light "cause I don't want to"he said picking his phone up.

"Nigga you gone give me a kiss"I grabbed his jaw and pecked his lips a couple of times "ewww Liyah"I heard mya yell and I laughed.

"I know right mya"von said and I waved them off "we here Liyah"I saw that von was pulling up in our yard and I nodded my head "yep this is our house"she squealed and got out the car.

"She more happy about our house then we are" Von said grabbing jojo and laying him over his shoulders "he so bad" I said looking at him sleep.

"Go unlock the door"von gave me the keys and I walked to the front door and let mya in and waited for the boys to get to the door before locking it.

"Where they sleeping at tonight"von asked me and I pointed to the couch "ight"he put jojo on the couch and I went upstairs to find mya.

"Mya where you at girl" "in here"I looked in my room and ha ass was laying on our bed "girl if you don't get out of my bed with them outside clothes on"I pulled her off the bed and she groaned.

"But it felt so good"she said and I rolled my eyes "I know but girl go wash yo ass first"I helped her to the bathroom in the hallway.

I walked back to my room and saw von taking his shirt off "what you doing"I asked him "finna get in the shower"he said and I rolled my eyes "but I was about to get in the shower"I said with a pout.

"Just get in with me"He walked yo the bathroom throwing his shirt to the side "you ain't got to tell me twice"I stripped out of my clothes while he got in the shower.

I grabbed my body scrub and got in The shower with him, I watched as he washed his body off.

"Why you staring at me"he said knocking me out of my trace "I can't admire my husband"I grinned giving him a hug the best that I can since my belly was so big.

"You done being mad at me"I poked my lip out looking up at him "I was never mad"I smacked my lips "now you know damn well you was mad"I made a face and he chuckled.

"I'm not mad at you no more"he said kissing my lips "I love you"I said hugging him tighter "I love you t- "ahhh fuck"I cut him off with my scream.

I felt something rush down my leg and saw nothing but water "what what's wrong"von asked me holding me up while I breath in and out.

"My water broke"I said holding on to my stomach "the baby's coming"he said cutting the water off "yes dumb ass now help me out"I huffed opening the shower door.

"What about jojo and mya"he said and I sighed "I should be asking you that nigga, just call my mama"I said sitting on the bed still holding my stomach.

"Ight come on she gone meet us there to get the kids"he said walking back into the room "I need to put some clothes on"I said almost out of breath.

"This shit hurt ugh"von helped me in my clothes and grabbed the baby bag and helped me downstairs to the couch.

He got jojo up and mya walked down stairs with they bags "Lee Lee you okay"she asked me and nodded my head "Yea the baby coming"I said and she screamed jumping up and down.

"Yassss I been waiting for this day"she said and I chuckled looking at von who was outside putting jojo in his car seat and putting the baby car seat in the car.

"Okay come on help me to the car"I told mya trying to sit up "ouch Liyah you hurting me"she whined and I rolled my eyes feeling another contraction "I'm sorryyyyyyy" I draggged feeling tears come to my eyes.

"We got to call everybody and tell them"I said when I got in the car "we can call them when we get to the hospital"von said pulling off.

It only took us five minutes to get to the hospital but it felt forever "awww my baby how you feeling"my mama asked me when we walked into the hospital "I need a wheelchair"I said and a nurse came over to me with one "than-ooooooooouuuuuu".

"How far are your contractions apart "the nurse asked me while she rolled me to the backroom "I don't know I think five minutes"I cried.

"Where is my boyfriend"I asked looking around for von "I'm rii here baby"I heard von voice and I looked over and  saw him behind me "I love you"I told him again "I love you too baby".

"Hey ms.young"my doctor walked into the room walking over to my bed "hey doc"I gave her a weak smile, let's see how far your dilated" she spread my legs apart and stuck her finger down there.

"Oh this baby coming now"she said moving fast grabbing different tools with the nurses "wait I'm bout to have him now"I said and she nodded her head "yes I can feel his head"she said and I cried.

"Why are you crying"von asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "it just hurt" he rubbed my forehead and gave me a kiss "we in this together don't you ever forget that" I nodded my head.

I felt tension in between my legs "okay I need you to push Aaliyah"the nurse said and I did just that "ugh get him out"I yelled and stopped pushing "you almost done just three more pushes"the doctor said.

"Come on baby you can do it"von grabbed my hand and I squeezed it tight "fuck fuck fuck"I gave them a big push and I felt him leave my body.

"It's a boy"I heard the nurse yell and I tried lift my head but my body was sore "oh god Liyah he's so handsome"I heard my mama voice and I smiled "why can't I hear him"von said and I start to panic.

"Is there something wrong" I asked trying to look past the bright ass light "cut the cord"the nurse said to von I assume and then I heard my baby boy cries.

"Oh my god"I heard von say and I looked over and saw that he was holding him "can I see him"I said and he walked over to me and showed me the baby "he's so beautiful"I looked at him and admire his existence.

"I'm so proud of you baby and I'm so thankful for you and my son" von gave me a kiss and I kiss him back and gave yushon a kiss "I love you bubba".