Chp.51

I didn't pre-read this sooooo yea..

Von

"Look at yo mama"I walked into the room with yushon in my arms staring at Liyah laying down.

"You wanna prank her"I whispered to him and he just looked at me "you said yes okay bet"I put him in his bouncer and went to the bathroom grabbing the shaving cream.

I grabbed the remote and went to YouTube looking up a fire Alarm I sprayed the shaving cream on her hand and looked at bubba "you ready man".

He smiled and I chuckled and went to the speaker and turned it all the way up and played the alarm.

Not even 2 seconds Liyah jumped up patting around the bed "yushon, von"she yelled me ain't busted out laughing.

She heard me and looking over with a frown on her face "you fuckin dumb ass"she stood and ran over to me and started punching me.

"I thought something happened to y'all"she started crying and I frowned down at her feeling guilty.

Awww my pooh.

I turned the speaker off and hold her hands to stop her from hitting me "wait Liyah it was a joke I'm sorry pooh".

She started sobbing "where is my baby"she looked around the room and found yushon in his bouncer.

Sir stop crying and grabbed him "don't do that again you know I'm a crybaby" she pouted looking at yushon "yes I know now come give daddy a hug".

"Fuck you" she rolled her eyes "oh that's how you feel bet" I started to walk out the room "I'm just playing give me a hug" she walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her and yushon.

I love my lil family.

"Bae can you do me a favor" she smiled up at me and I looked at her with a curious face "wasuh" "can you watch yushon tonight while I go out with the girls"....

Liyah

When I that his face dropped "why you gotta go out just stay in, the girls can come over" I rolled my eyes and got out of his arms.

"No I haven't been out since my birthday" I sat on the bed letting yushon lay on the bed watching us "I know but baby you got a baby now"I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga WE have a baby now tf"I started to get mad cause this nigga was just out the other night so what is he tryna say "I know liy-

"Nah fuck that when you go out with the boy's I don't say shit I just at home with our child and take care of him"

"So why are you even tryna talk me out of going" he just nodded his head "you right Liyah" "I know I am".

"Mhmm"and that's what set me off "bro devontae don't make me slap you deadass" he just looked at me like I was just talking.

"You know you pissin me off"I said standing up "you wanna argue and I don't"he said and I nodded my head "bet".

"Tryna make it seem like I'm just talking just to be talking"I walked out the room and slammed the door.

I heard yushon cry and I felt guilty I was about to open the door but von lock it "she really finna blow me rii now"I wanted to slap him so bad.

"Fuck you von".

I called treasure and she answered the call "trez can you meet at the mall in ten" I waited for a response "Yea I'm bout to head out now"she replied "ight bet".

I grabbed my keys and grabbed my purse and left out the house.

@the mall

"See y'all been doing great"treasure said after I told her what happened "I know rii I feel like I was overreacting but I mean he would've felt the same way too"I outed looking at the picture of me, von, yushon.

"I don't think you did but I mean you probably dragged it"she said knowing me "I did cause he was acting nonchalant and you know I hate that shit that's what got dave punched".

"Bitch I'm dead, speaking of face I saw him the other day"she looked over and me and I shrugged my shoulders "fuck him".

"You like this outfit"I showed her what I had picked out and she nodded her head "yess von gone beat yo ass tonight" "shut up cause I know he gone have some to say".

"Ight we meeting up at 8 tonight"I asked her and she nodded her head "ok see you later" I waved her bye "see you bitch"we both went our separate ways.

I looked down at my phone to see if von texted me back and he didn't I ran into somebody and dropped my phone "my bad" "nah you stra-

I looked up and saw it was dave "ugh"I walked around him leaving him there looking stupid "bro Liyah we better than this" he followed me "dave please leave me alone".

"I just want to talk" I shook my head "no now leave me alone for I call yo girlfriend" he stopped following me when I said that.

Yea that's what I thought.

I got in the car and pulled off heading to the house.

Too be continued...

I know I said I was going to update yesterday but I went out and forgot to finish the chapter, my bad -mia😘