Chp.12

Aaliyah
I didn't edit sooooo😬

"Come on jayla we have to get to the doctors office"I said and she groaned get up from my bed

She was already dressed she just was waiting for me to get done. "Yo ass feel asleep fast as fuck"I said and she flipped me off walking out of my bedroom door.

Somebody's not in the mood.

We walked downstairs and as usual everybody was down there even my dad "where y'all going"my dad said and I had to come up with a lie "we going to Jayla house to chill"I said and they looked at us suspicious.

"Ight"he said going back to his phone. I looked over and saw von sitting on the couch and I smiled at him.

"We will be back"i yelled waking out the front door "ight be safe"Maj and Xander said.

"I can't stand his fine dumb ass"Jayla mumbled when we got in my car "girl do worry we go back to school tomorrow"I said and that made me think about something.

"Wait so what about school are you going to continue to go"I asked her hoping she say yes "Yea this baby not stopping nothing but my period"she said and I smiled.

"Ooo I can't wait to see my niece"I said rubbing her stomach and she popped my hand "stop and I'm not having a girl the fuck"she said getting mad.

"Ahhh you mad to bad cause you having a boy"I said, she smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

It got quiet for a minute but then I heard Jayla clear her throat "liyah do you think Xander will be there for the baby"she said sadly "he better cause if not him and my daddy gone get in his ass"I said getting mad thinking about Xander not taking care of his seed.

"His trifling ass mama probably would be okay with him doing something like that"I said rolling my eyes.

I don't fuck with his mama cause she always coming for the rest of us and our mama's. She just overall a bitter ass no life having bitch.

"She that bad"Jayla said sounding nervous "girl yes but you don't have to worry about ha just think about yo baby and that's it"I said and she nodded her head.

We pulled up to the office and we got out going in together.ther was pregnant women everywhere "this is creepy as fuck"Jayla said and I nodded my head.

"Well this is about to be you for the next 9 months" I said and she smiled looking around.

She signed in and now we are in the back waiting on the doctor to tell us the results and what we do next.

"Knock knock"the doctor came in with a big smile.

(Why do doctors do that😂)

"Alright Jayla we ran a test for you and you are indeed pregnant from your levels I would say that your 2weeks"he said and that made me smile.