Chp.49

Liyah

"Von you know where my earrings at"I walked into the bedroom looking for von finding him and yushon laid out on the bed.

I know I wasn't taking that long.

I went over to the dresser and put on my earrings and sprayed some perfume on me.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of von and yushon laying down on the bed.

"Ight y'all get up"I picked bubba up and laid him on my shoulder "come on von I'm ready"I shook his shoulder and he jumped out of his sleep

"Huh what's wrong" He looked at me with his eyes wide open "nun I'm ready to go" I said and he sighed laying back down.

"Ight im getting up"he scratched his stomach and got up and walked over to the closet putting his shoes on.

"Bubba you look so nice"I talked to yushon while he slept on my shoulder "Yea his daddy got him dripped out" von walked over to us and played with this his shirt.

"Chile Umm anyways"I said looking at von and back to yushon "ight you got his bag"I looked over to von and he lifted the baby bag and I nodded my head and walked out of the bedroom.

"Bae you look good"Von smacked my ass making me yelp "stop cause I look fat"I rolled my eyes walking to the front door "girl please the only thing fat on you is that ass".

I put yushon in his car seat while von hold the door open for me, once I got done I close the door and walked to the driver side but von pulled me back.

"Yo wait that's how your really feel about  yourself" I sighed and nodded my head "Yea" I avoided eye contact making him mad.

"Aaliyah you know how I feel about that look at me" I looked up at him and rolled my eyes "can we just go they waiting for us" I said and he just looked at me.

"Yea but we talking about this later" he kept his eyes on me while opening the car door for me "it's nothing really" I said starting the car.

"But it is pooh I don't want you feeling like that specially when it's not true, your beautiful inside and out" as much as I wanted to believe him I couldn't.

"You don't believe me" he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "what I got to do to make you believe me" "von I just don't want to talk about it rii now ok".

I felt myself getting emotional again, I don't know why but my ass been so emotional over every little thing.

I pulled up to my pops house and looked at all the cars that was outside "did you invite your mama like I asked you"I asked von looked down at my phone and he nodded his head "Yea she said some about bring some drinks".

"I miss my bitches" I looked down at sky insta snap seeing them driving around "why don't you call them"we got out the car and von grabbed yushon car seat.