Chp.22

Liyah
2weeks later

"Look at my baby mama"jay said while taking my picture "stop saying that dumb shit"I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed

After that night with my mama I went back to school the next morning and I've been here ever since.

Since jayla take her classes online now she stayed back home with Xander "I miss jayla"I whined and jay just gave me a blank face.

"Damn bitch I ain't know I was this boring" he said and I laughed and shook my head.

"I love you jay"I grinned giving him a hug "mhmm"we laughed and headed to our cars saying our goodbyes.

I ain't gone cap I've been lonely as fuck out here,I don't fuck with nobody else out here other than jay and now that jayla is gone I don't be having nun to do.

I just hang out with jay,go home, sleep,and eat that's it....depressing I know.

I haven't had no pregnancies symptoms other than being tired all the time but I've always been like that, so I ain't really trippin off of it, I'm scared to take a test that's why I haven't took one yet but I honestly don't think I'm pregnant.

I walked into my apartment and popped down onto the couch,exhausted ready to go to sleep.

I haven't heard from von at all, he hasn't tried to reach out to me to see if I was okay and according to maj he acts like nothing even happen.

I don't really communicate with everybody back at home just my mom,dad,mad maj.

Everybody else just ask maj how I'm doing and he tells them I'm fine. My mom wants me to take the test she even sent me the money to go buy it but I'm just not ready.

I thought me and jayla relationship would've been better then this but it's not sadly we don't even talk to each other and I understand she's going through some things on her own so I just back off and do me.

I got off the couch and went to my bed room taking all my clothes off leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties.

I got into my bed and fell asleep.

4 hours later

I woke up to maj calling me "hello"I answered the phone with a sleepy voice "you been sleep so you ain't got my text"he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Maj it's obvious that I been sleep"I said looking into the camera seeing my hair all over my face "awe well I got to tell you something"he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Jayla and Xander on their way down there to get some of jayla stuff"he said and I sighed nodding my head "ight"I mumbled rubbing my head.

"That's not it"he said and I groaned "I just want to sleep"I said and he smiled "Dave is on his way down there to but I'm the only the one who know that" maj said and I made a confused face.