Chp.13

Aaliyah
Same day

"Von stop playing"I said when he started teasing me "what you want mamas"he said and I pushed his head to my fat mama

"Aaliyah!!!"I heard Xander voice boom from my door and my scary ass pushed von off of me.

"Damn bae"he said laying in the floor holding his back "I'm sorry"I stepped over him and went to my door.

"Xander what you want"I said at the door and he started beating on it "open this fucking door"he said and I sighed opening the door.

When I opened it I came to face with a Xander that has mix emotions all over his face. "What Xander where is Jayla"I said looking into the hallway.

He threw some ultrasound pictures at me "did you know about this"he said and I was mad at first cause he threw it at me but I calmed down.

"Yea I found out last night and we went to get it confirmed this morning"I said getting mad now "what the fuck bro she was not supposed to get pregnant"he said passing back and forth in front of my door.

"Nigga what you mean you was fucking her raw what you expect Xander"I yelled at him and he stopped and looked at me "yo who you yelling at"he said sizing me up.

"You nigga you acting like a bitch you been playing with my friend feelings and shit and then you don got her pregnant bro hell Nawl you foul"I said and he mugged me and I returned it.

"What the hell is going on"my daddy said coming into my room "yo son being a bitch"I said and Xander walked out the room bumping into me on the way out.

"I'm so confused"my dad said and I shook my head "it's nun of my business to tell"I said sitting on my bed picking my phone up.

I called jayla and she didn't answer "bro he such a dumb ass bro this is exactly why I didn't want him to fuck with her she doesn't deserve this"I said shaking my head.

"Aye jayla cool I just dropped her off"maj said and I sighed in relief "bro Xander trippin maj for real"I sighed and rubbed my forehead getting a headache.

"You need to calm down"von said and I shook my head "he stupid as fuck"maj said and I nodded my head "my point exactly"I said.

We heard the front door slam and then a car start up outside "he need to be going to jayla house apologizing"Caleb said walking into my room.

Why the fuck everybody in my room.

Von looked at me and gave me that
'I swear' look and I laughed I be forgetting this nigga can read minds.

"So Jayla pregnant"junbug said coming in behind Caleb "Yea we went to the doctors office this morning"I said and they nodded their head "yep I saw that comin"maj said and the rest of them agreed with him even von.

"Fuck y'all just imagine what she's going through right now-Wait what if she think this is all my fault because he's my brother" I started stressing over the situation.

"Liyah calm down I'm sure she's smart enough to know that you can't control your brother actions" Caleb said and I nodded my head.

See That's why I go to Caleb for advice cause that nigga be making since and he gives some good advice.

"I'm bout to text her"I said reaching for my phone but von took it from me "no let her have some time to herself"I pouted and he mugged me "stop doing that shit von know I hate that" he said making me put my lip back in.

"y'all can get out now" von said looking at the boys. I don't know where my dad went that nigga just be popping in and out whenever.

"Damn y'all just going to kick us out like that" maj said and I looked at him like get the fuck out "I got to go see this lil bitty anyway"junbug said walking out my room.

The rest of them walked out behind me. When they closed the door von walked to it and locked the door "finally" he said and I laughed.

"I need a blunt"I said laying on his chest when he got into the bed "you trying to roll up" von pulled out some woods and a bag of weed.

"Yesssir"I said sitting up watching him break down the weed "whew you so fine"I said and he smirked licking the blunt.

I want you to lick me up like that.

"Oh really" he said and I nodded my head getting turned on. Normally I be horny after I smoked but today I think I'm just overall horny.

"You wilding ain't even hit the blunt yet" He said and I chuckled. I watched him finish the blunt and I smiled when he lit it up.

"Puff puff pass Aaliyah don't play with me" von said handing me the blunt making me laugh "nigga I got this"I said hitting the blunt.

"You think you so cool" he said and I laughed "baby I'm the freshest nigga out here in these streets"I stood up from my bed passing him the blunt doing a little pose.

"Your so goofy lil ass girl"he said and I frowned "ain't nothing little about me and you know that"I said with a smirk.

I got on the bed with him grabbing the blunt "I really like us together you know we got that vibe"I said and he nodded his head not even paying attention to me.

Let me suck yo dick from the back.

He almost chocked on the smoke "Aaliyah stop playing with me" he said and I laughed "I don't know what you talking about"I said acting innocent.

"You know what you be doing little girl that's okay cause I got something for that ass"he said and my smiled dropped "what you gone do cause you be hurting me when you get payback".

He chuckled and finished the blunt off "you finna find out"he said standing up pulling his shirt off "come up out of those"he pulled on my shorts and I gladly pulled them off.