Chp.7

Von

"Yo what the fuck"I heard somebody yelled loud as fuck waking me up

"Yo what the fuck"I heard somebody yelled loud as fuck waking me up. I felt liyah move in her sleep so I looked down and saw her waking up.

I looked around the room and I saw everybody in her room "what the fuck y'all want"I mugged them and they all had a confused face except maj,Xander,and Dave.

"See told y'all"Xander said and I rolled my eyes "can y'all get the fuck out"I said before pulling the cover over us some more trying to go back to sleep.

Junbug pulled the covers off of us "no wake up it's yo birthday sissy"he yelled into her ear. She sat up real quick and punched him in the eye "leave me the fuck alone"she said laying back down.

"shit that hurt"he said rubbing his eye "y'all know how she is"jayla said shaking her head.

"Well all I know is she better get up in the next hour cause we got shit to do"maj said and she flipped him off.

"Can y'all get the fuck out now"I yelled and they smacked their lips "nigga fuck you" Caleb said and I waved them off.

They walked out the door and I tried to go back to sleep, I felt liyah move and she started kissing on my face. "Aaliyah real shit bro leave me alone"I grumbled.

I heard her smack her lips and got up "I'm not yo fucking bro bitch"she said the last part under her breath "speak up I didn't hear you"I said opening one eye seeing her on the phone ignoring me.

"Boy fuck you"lee said and I pushed her off the bed. "Why the fuck would you do that"she slapped my bare back and that shit hurt.

"Ahh fuck that shit hurt"I said sitting up and she ran out the room "bring yo ass here"I got out the bed and following her.

"Leave me alone you should've never pushed me off the bed"she yelled when I grabbed her by the back of her shirt before she could run into the living room.

"Stop playing with me why would you do that you play to fucking much"I said letting her go. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch "nigga where yo shirt"junbug said and I ignored him cause he always got something to say.

Shit just pissed me off

Aaliyah