Chp.55

Mia
Sorry if there's any mistakes 😖

"Please don't let me be pregnant" I watch all three of the test that I took sit face down on my bathroom counter

I know Caleb mad at me rii now but I just couldn't tell him what was going on. I'm just scared of how he will react.

I know he loves me well at least have love for me but I just feel like we're not ready for a child and honestly I don't think he's ready to be tied down.

It's like some days are good and the other days are bad, when he's sweet I can be around him all day but when he's mean I can't stand him.

He never wants to talk to me about his feelings and I understand I can't force him to do that but how can I know what wrong if he want tell me.

Sometimes I just feel like I'm the problem and if that's the case I don't want to stay around and make him miserable, I actually love Caleb I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him.

But he just have to learn how to express himself more...

The timer on my phone knocked me out of my thoughts, looking up at the counter then to the mirror in front of me i pushed my hair back and grabbed the test.

Reading them one by one I couldn't help but to cry out loud.

Pregnant

I kept saying it in my head "what am I going to do"I shook my head and wiped my tears.

I have to tell somebody.

I walked to my bedroom connected to the bathroom grabbing my phone going to liyha contact pushing the ft button.

"Hel-what Mia why are you crying" she had a concern face "I need you to come over" she nodded her head and I heard shuffling in the background and her keys.

"Von I'll be back mia need me"I heard her say then she came back to the phone "I'm on my way you want me to stay on the phone with you"I shook my head no.

"No just let me know when you get here"she nodded her head and hung up.

10 minutes later

I got a text from liyha telling me she was outside I walked to the front room and unlocked the door for her receiving a big hug from her.

"Awww Mia what's wrong babes"I started to cry again.

All this damn crying making me mad.

"I'm pregnant Lee lee" I wiped my tears and she smiled at me "awww Mia that's a good thing why are you crying"I shrugged my shoulders.

Yea bitch why are you crying...oh yea Caleb.

"I'm just scared the baby father won't like this"I said leaving my head on her shoulder "well who is the baby daddy"she asked and I got quite.