Chp.30

Xander

"I wish this bitch would stop calling me"i mumbled declining jayla call for the hundredth time today

Like litteraly I have 105 miss calls from the hoe, I'm so mad at her and I don't even want to be around ha ass baby mama or not.

Everybody know that I don't have no sense when it comes to Liyah so when she pulled that lane ass shit at the gender reveal I was ready to snap her fucking neck in front of her parents,only thing that stop me was my daughter being inside of her.

I heard my phone ring again and I saw that it was her "just leave me alone"I yelled throwing the phone to the wall "Xander I think you should go see your doctor"liayh said walking into my room.

"I can't liayh all that bitch gone do is ask questions about shit that ain't got nothing to do with why I'm there"I picked up my stress ball squeezing it "maybe that's what you need"she said and I was trying not to snap on her cause she real life my lil baby even thought I don't treat her like it.

"How Liyah" "maybe you need to talk about everything...your childhood everything that's happening now"she said and I thought about it "I don't know Liyah it's so much going on right now"I said throwing the ball and laying my head in my hands.

She came and sat next to me and I put my head in her lap "i never told anybody about this but Jayla but I had to go to therapy"she said and I turned looking up at her "why what's wrong".

"I was fighting depression real bad and I just didn't know what to feel cause I felt numb to everything"she said fighting tears, I hugged her and she hugged me back "I'm telling you x therapy saved my life I thought I wasn't going to make it"she said making me feel bad cause why didn't I know about this.

"Do you still feel like that"she shook her head "I have my episodes sometimes but it's not as bad as it was"I nodded my head.

"I will go to my doctor"I said and she smiled hugging me tight crying "I just don't want to lose you xander" she said and I smiled hugging her back "okay back up you smushing my nephew".

"I want a boy"she said and I nodded my head "I know you do and I just know that your going to have one"I said and she smiled.

"Ight im bout to go get me something to eat"she said and I nodded my head sitting up, on her way she threw my phone on the bed "block her dumb ass".

Liyah