Chp.33

Liyah

"Move ski that girl don't want you"Jordan yelled while we sat in the both at Buffalo Wild Wings "I swear you gone scare her away"treasure laughed and I chuckled shaking my head

"I don't like girls how many times I got to tell you ski" "as many times it takes you to finally say that you do like girls" she said licking her lips and we all busted out laughing.

I'm not gone cap ski a pretty girl but I don't roll like that "girl you got to try some new things"she said and i pushed her out of my face "ski get out of my face gay ass" I said grabbing my phone texting Xander back.

"I feel like I heard that before"she said sitting back rubbing her belly playing with her belly piercing "you did ,I said it last night just like that to" treasure said and I chuckled.

"Bro I'm hungry where is the food"I yelled and the man came home to our table with our food "thank you so much"I smiled at him and he gave me a nervous smile "look big greedy ass scared our waitress" Jordan said and I flipped her off eating a wing.

"How does it feel to be pregnant"treasure asked me dipping her fry into some ranch "it's pretty normal you just got a fat ass belly and sometimes your back starts to hurt"I said.

"Do it hurt when the baby kick"ski poked my belly "stop and no not really it just feel uncomfortable"I told them and they nodded their head "so who next I need some nephews and nieces"I said and they all laughed.

"Liyah it's fuck them kids till the day I die" I shook my head "I said the same thing now look at me"I said and they laughed at me "hold up y'all I will be right back"Jordan answered her phone and walked away from the table.

"Damn that's the third time he called her today"I said and treasure dropped her fork and pointed to me "see Liyah see what I'm talking about that nigga is controlling"treasure said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I ain't never met him so I don't know I just know Jordan ain't dumb and if she is she better speak up before it's to late"ski said and I nodded my head "rii bae"I smirked at her and she mugged me.

"I'm not even gay rii now I want some dick"I busted out laughing "wow you some different"I said and she nodded her head "I told you that's what you need"I shook my head "I'm good off you".

"So who yo baby daddy" "damn all up in ha Business" Jordan said walking up to the table "Nawl she straight Umm y'all probably don't know him his name is von"I said they all hold a shocked face.

"You pregnant by von...king von on Instagram"ski said scooting away from me "Yea don't do that"I said and she laughed "my bad but damn I didn't expect that"she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"But your so sweet and innocent"treasure said and I shook my head "Yea that's what y'all see but really I'm crazy up here"I said tapping my head "Yea you von baby mamma for sure"Jordan said mad I laughed.