Chp.8

Aaliyah

"Can you just take the damn picture"I yelled to von "no cause I don't know who you think you is"he mugged me and I rolled my eyes.

"Bet I will get somebody else to take the picture"I snatched my phone and I started to walk up to this boy. He saw me coming and smirked he cute but he not my von.

I soon as I reached him I was snatched back by my hair "why you do that"I yelled looking back at von "don't play with me Aaliyah give me the damn phone"he snatched my phone out my hand and I smirked.

Him so jealous...I like it

He mushed my face and I slapped his arm "stop you gone mess my lashes up"I said and he mugged me "what I tell you about putting yo hands on me"he said and I shrugged my shoulders "not shit".

I went to the pink wall and sat down and posed "I'm ready bae"I said sweetly "your a demon in disguise"he said and I flipped him off.

He told me to pose and I did. We where just in our own world we was outside the club cause I wanted to take pictures at the last minute.

Everybody else was inside partying. "You cute or whatever"he said and I blushed "thanks my nigga tell me everyday"I said and he chuckled "you crazy girl".

He handed me the phone and I looked at the pictures you did good bae.

"I try, I try"he said and I chuckled "you so fine"I said hugging him and he hold my waist while we walked back into the club

"Y'all so cute"I turned around and saw the same girl that I fought at the last party we had went to "we know"I said with a attitude.

She mugged me and turned and smiled at von "hey von"she said and he mugged her "I don't even know you"he said and I chuckled.

"What's so funny"she said and I waved her off "girl it's my birthday I'm not about to fight you"I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

Von pushed me to our section and I waved the girl bye "see you another time"I smiled and von shook his head "you crazy".

"What took y'all so long"jayla said and I rolled my eyes "we ran into a weird hoe"I said and she laughed "you have anger issues"maj said and I shrugged my shoulders.