Chp.23

Dave

I left Liyah room and went back to the living room finding Xander and Jayla already looking at me

"So you not gone tell us why you here" jayla said and I hugged her "why does it matter... why you here"I asked her cause she was really starting to piss me off.

A lot of people don't know this but I got anger issues deadass I will snap on anybody anytime.

"I just find it funny that liayh broke up with von but you here"she said and I scrunched my face up "first off me being here ain't got nun to do with von second the only reason I came down here is to check on her since nobody else wanted to"I said with a clear attitude.

"We came down here though"she said and I waved her off "jayla you know you only came down here to get some stuff and then you was leaving, don't try to act dumb with me cause I ain't buying".

Xander ain't said shit the whole i time I was talking "she's the one that don't want to talk to nobody"she said and I rolled my eyes "ight Jayla I'm done talking"I said fed up with this conversation.

"I'm going to my room"she sat up and walked to her room slamming the door.

If that bitch woke liayh up its gone be some problems.

"Is she straight"Xander asked me and I just shook my head "I know y'all heard her throwing up, no she ain't straight and she feel like nobody care about her cause this whole time she been down here depressed ain't nobody came to check up on her".

"You still love her"he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not worried about me right now"I said and he just nodded his head.

"I will talk to her before we leave tomorrow I don't know what jayla got going on"he said and I nodded my head looking down at my phone.

"Ight bro see you tomorrow"he said and I dabbed him up and he walked back to jayla room.

I changed the channel and turned on a basketball game I watched it till I fell asleep.

2:34 am
"Dave wake up"I heard Liyah voice making me wake up seeing her standing over me "what's wrong"I asked her sitting up.

"Come sleep with me"she said pulling my arm"I shook my head laying back down "Nawl I'm good go back to sleep"I said "no this couch is uncomfortable I can tell by how your sleeping on it, it ain't like we ain't slept in a bed together"she said and I sighed getting up.

She walked to the kitchen to grab her leftovers from Waffle House "you gone eat the shit again even after you threw up"I asked her and she nodded her head walking to her room.

She climbed in her bed patting next to her "come on teddy bear"she said and I rolled my eyes "why you up so early"I mumbled getting into the bed laying down next to her.

"Cause I took like three naps today and I'm hungry"she said finishing her waffle "Yea yo ass pregnant"I mumbled and she frowned "why would you say that"she pouted and I rubbed her stomach "stop all that crying"I said and she laid her head on my shoulder.