Chp.37

Liyah
2 months later

"You going to Xander baby shower"von asked me when I answered his FaceTime call "I don't know are you going"I rubbed my belly while watching orange is the new black

"Yea for Xander and plus all my family gone be there"I nodded my head "I might pass on this one I know yo lil hoe gone be there and the babymother don't even like me so there is no reason for me to go really"I shrugged my shoulders.

"What about Xander"I smacked my lips and looked down at my phone giving von a straight face "just say you want me to come devontae damn"I was really getting frustrated with him.

My hormones has been everywhere and today I just been in a real bitchy mood that's why I haven't talked to anyone today.

"Lose the attitude and yes I want you to come with me"he said and I sighed rubbing my head "when is it" "tomorrow"I mugged him and paused the show "nigga you couldn't called me and said any of this anytime sooner"I rolled my eyes at him.

"My mama just reminded me today I wasn't even going to go until she told me to be there"I yawned getting on the toilet "I guess I will go can you come get me so we can go shopping today"I asked him while using the toilet.

"Yea give me a hour I'm handling some business for your pops"that caught my attention real quick "what are you doing exactly"he shook his head "now you know I can't tell you that specially not on this federal ass phone"I smacked my lips "ight von please be safe out there we need you back home in one piece".

"I gotchu don't worry"I nodded my head evening though that's going to be the only thing I'm going to be doing for the next hour "bye love you" "love you too".

Once we got off the phone I got off the toilet and flushed, then I turned my shower on "I feel like listening to some summer walker"I said walking into my room and going to YouTube on my tv, I played shame by her and I walked back to my bathroom taking my bra and panties off and slipping into the shower.

In the perfect world...your understanding I'm not a perfect girl, I would drop my fears at the door, I would only bring myself and nothin' more.

"And you let me a women... and you let me be a fly women"I lather my towel with soap and washed over my body while singing the lyrics.

You would year to hear all about my past...what I've done,what I've did and why.

"Feel all of my sick thoughts, and I'd j needed to...I could cry, and you you would catch my tears" I tears slipped my eyes while I continued to sing.

You don't wanna be nobody else's pain (no) pain(no), you don't wanna be nobody else's play to hide from themselves shame aye.

"You see right through me...you see through the smile...you see straight through me, you push past the lies"I washed my face off hearing the song end.