Chp.26

Liyah

"You need to move down here and finish your semester online down here"Dave said while I laid on him in my bedroom

"I don't know about that it's gone be so much drama if I move back down here"I said rubbing his waves.

"Fuck that Liyah you have to think about your baby mamas, not what other mother fuckers got to say"I could hear it in his voice that he was getting pissed.

I love it when he call me mamas.

I sighed and sat up making his head fall from my chest "you know I'm telling the truth Liyah"he said and I looked at him and rolled my eyes "I know Dave"I huffed.

I didn't know how to feel about moving back home, it's just I know it's going to be nothing but drama and I don't need to deal with all of that shit speacially when I'm pregnant.

"It's easy to ignore all the drama and bullshit when I'm down there"I said and he nodded his head "how about this if anyone gives you problems call me and I'm gone handle it okay"Dave said and I smiled at him.

"You don't have to worry about me Dave I will be okay"I said and he shook his head and grabbed my face pulling me close to him "I'm gone always have your back no matter what"I stared in his eyes and looked down at his lips.

Kiss me!!!

Just when we was moving in to kiss somebody busted into my room door "yo-oh my bad"I looked at the door way and saw von and maj standing there.

I rolled my eyes and backed up from Dave and I looked at them "so y'all don't know how to knock"I said and maj waved me off "this my sister room"he said and I mugged him.

"This my baby mama room"von said looking at me and Dave and I rolled my eyes "that don't mean shit don't be busting in my room what if I was naked"I said and they scrunched there face up.

"It ain't nun I ain't never seen"von said and maj laughed, they both was pissin me off and I can tell by how Dave was being quiet that he was getting mad.

"Ight im bout to head home I got shit to do latter" dave said getting off the bed grabbing his phone and keys.

I watched him move around the room and left without say bye to me and I pouted "what the fuck y'all still in my room for"I said with a attitude and the both mugged me.

"Don't be mad at us cause yo nigga left"maj said and I rolled my eyes "that's not my nigga wish y'all would just leave me alone damn"I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

I started my shower and used the bathroom while the water got hot "aye lee lee we going to get some to eat you want some back" I heard Xander voice boom from outside of the door "Yea get whatever y'all know what I like"I said and I heard a ight and my room door closed.

I got in the shower and washed myself off and did my face mask, once I got out I brushed my teeth and walked to my closet and grabbed a sports bra and some nike spandex.