Chp.6

When we got to the movies we all decided to watch queen and slim

When we got to the movies we all decided to watch queen and slim. "Stop hitting me"I said to jun while walking into the theater,he been messing with me all damn day.

"Who sitting where"maj said and everybody just started sitting where they want. I was about to sit by Jayla but Xander beat me and the last seat was by Dave and von was next to him. "Ugh"I sat down and picked up my phone cause the movie haven't started.

"Wasuh with you and von"Dave asked me lowly I shrugged my shoulders. He scrunched yo his face "why you didn't tell me you was messing with him"he said and I sighed.

"I- the movie started cutting me off. I don't have to explain myself to nobody anyway.

I mean what did he expect he was gone leave for some years and expect me to still be waiting for him. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the movie "I'm bout to use the bathroom"Dave said getting up.

I nodded my head not really paying attention and he walked away. I heard von chuckled and I looked over and saw him looking at me "what"I said and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"You just funny"he said and I rolled my eyes. I'm tired of these dumbass niggas acting like I owe them something. "I didn't say you owe me anything"he said and I huffed standing up and leaving.

I walked out to the bathroom and found Dave showing all of his teeth to some bitch in front of the bathroom. "Umm hello"I said getting his attention "oh liyah"that's all he said I walked into the bathroom and calmed myself down.

I was really bout ready to spaz out of everybody at this point. I text jayla to come to the bathroom and she texted me back okay.

She came in and saw me fuming "what's wrong with you"I huffed "dumbass niggas bro all of them pissing me off on my mama I'm bout to start doing motherfuckers wrong"I was pacing back and forth.

Jayla grabbed my arm "calm down fuck both of them okay you let this shit work you up fuck them they ain't nun special" she said and I nodded my head. "See I'm done with niggas I'm bout to get me a girlfriend"I said and she laughed at me.

"Girl come on your birthday tomorrow we ain't bout to be worried about no niggas might find you fuck buddy tomorrow night"I waved her off.

"I'm dead bitch come on"when we walked out Dave wasn't there anymore.we walked back into the theater and maj gave me that look telling me tell him later.

I sat down and ignored both of them staring at me.as I got more into the movie then I got a text to my phone from Jaden. He sent me screenshot of DaBaby dick damn his dick big as fuck.

I forgot von could here me but I didn't care cause bihhh. See this shit will have yo ass in the hospital the next morning... I want to take that risk. I just kept thinking about it I sent it to jayla and I hear her cough loud.