Chp.56

Liyah

"Von I will slap you stop playing with me"I yelled at him from the top of the stairs "yea ight Liyah" he waved me off still playing the game

"You think I'm playing"I walked down the stairs.

"Ian say nun to you bro I don't even know what you mad for"he paused the game looking over at me.

"So you ain't hear shit I just said" I asked him walking up to him.

Finna pop this nigga.

"I wish you would imma fold yo ass up for real" he looked at me like I was crazy "so who the bitch von" I asked him and he scrunched his face up.

"Ian finna do this with you today I know Ian cheat or do anything to that sort so go awf" he sat back on the couch getting on his phone.

"I never said you cheated" I say next to him and got on my phone.

He looked over at me like I was crazy "what the fuck is wrong with you" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just wanted to see if you was gone slip up and say you was cheating" I texted Mia back letting her know that I will be at her birthday party.

"I'm not fucking you no more you always do crazy shit after we fuck" he mumbled the last part and I rolled my eyes.

"Not to much on me it's yo fault you hit that little button in the back of my pussy" I went to Snapchat and recorded us together and he just mugged the camera while I smiled.

"Fix yo face dumbass" I flicked his lip and he popped me back and I dropped the phone and swung on him "now why-ight".

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Bae I'm sorry it was a accident" I yelled and he smacked my ass "nah ion want to
Hear all of that" he said walking up the stairs to our bedroom.

When we walked in I heard yushon voice "you just saved yo mama" von said putting me down.

"Hey man you finally up" I picked him up and he smiled at me "awwww my baby so cute" I cooed at yushon.

"I know thank you" I heard von say from the bathroom making me smacked my lips.

"Wasn't talking about you" I brought yushon with me to the bathroom seeing von getting ready to leave...where? I don't know.

"Where you going" I asked him with a attitude "somewhere with the boys" I tilted my head "somewhere? come on now you know better than that".

"Ion know what to tell you cause that's all I'm telling you" I chuckled "well when you coming back cause I have to go to Mia birthday party tonight" I said fixed yushon on my shoulder.

"Shiiiiiii can you get somebody else to watch him ion know when we gone be back" I rolled my eyes but nodded my head "don't worry about it von".

I walked to the bed and laid down with yushon on me "what you smiling at" I tickled his stomach and he started to giggle.