Chp.11

Aaliyah
Friday

"Liyah I'm deadass you better call me as soon as you get there okay"jayla said standing outside of my car

She wasn't going with me cause she didn't feel like be around Xander and I understand that, I wouldn't want to be around him either.

"I will jayla I swear"I said and she looked at me for a long time "I really want to go"she pouted and I chuckled cause I knew this was coming.

"I know you got a bag packed already I saw it by the door"I said and she smiled and I busted out laughing.

"Talkin about some I don't want to go"I mocked her. "Hurry up cause I'm ready to see my baby"I said and she flipped me off and went to get her bag.

I texted von back seeing what he was doing and he respond back telling me he was just chillin.

Jayla came back to the car and we pulled off heading back home for the weekend. "Girl I know my miles up on this car I drive back and forth from home to much"I said and she nodded agreeing with me.

"Hand me the aux"jayla said and I handed it to her. The first thing she played was pussy fairy by Jhené Aiko.

(This my shit y'all)

"I know you love fuckin me, I can tell by the way you in love with me"jayla started singing.

"You can't get enough of me, well it lookin like you stuck with me"I sung while still looking at the road.

Jayla started a video and my favorite part was coming up.we sung it together while looking at the camera and road.

"Cause I got you sprung off in the spring time, Fuck all your free time, You don't need no me time, That's you and me time"by this point it was my time to sing.

"We be getting so loud,that dick make my soul smile,that dick make me so damn proud"I yelled while dancing in my seat.

Jayla stopped the video and we continued to vibe out to music on our way home.

__________________________________

Von