Chp.38

Liyah

"Von move yo arm"I groaned moving on von trying to get comfortable "my arms is on the side of me"he said in a sleepy voice

I thought about what he said and I jumped up "woah"I said looking down at his print "von...devontae...kingvon" I said poking him "Liyah just let me get one more hour of sleep damn"he grabbed me and rolled us over.

"Ugh von your dick is on hard"I groaned and he sighed sitting up getting out the bed walking into the bathroom slamming the door.

Somebody's mad.

I heard the shower and I chuckled "I'm sorry" I yelled and I couldn't hear what he said but he said some smart.

I walked to my closet picking out me a outfit for the baby shower "god please let get through this day without drama"I mumbled to my self looking through my clothes.

I heard von get out the shower and he walked into the closet with me "we got to by my house to get me some clothes before we go to the baby shower"he said making me look back at him.

He had nun but a towel on "ok I'm gone change into my clothes and do my makeup"I said and he looked at me "why you putting on makeup"he asked me and I laughed "cause I'm already fat I got make sure my face is cute"I said going to my vanity.

"Girl you not fat you pregnant and you beautiful without all that makeup shit"he said and I gave him a tight lip smile "can I at least put my lashes on" I asked him and he rolled eyes "them fucking bat wings"I laughed at him and he chuckled walking back into my closet.

I looked down at my phone and saw the group chat texting me.

princess and the four stooges👸🏽

Xander😒: y'all coming to the baby shower?

Junbug🐞:I mean that's our niece ain't it 😐

Fav 🤪:yea we will be there pops got something for y'all

I'm coming with von

The calm one💆🏾‍♂️:Yea I'm coming 🥱

Xander😒:don't come here with that bull shit!!!

You talking to wrong person 🤨

Fav🤪:rii talk to yo bm and ha bum ass friend

I laughed exiting the messages going back to doing my lashes and eyebrows "ight I'm ready whenever you are"von said walking back into my room "ok let me get dress"I said standing up dropping my robe putting my blue and yellow stripe jump suit.