Chp.32

Liyah

"So Aaliyah it's been a minute since we've talked is there a reason why your in my office miss ma'am" my therapist said moving side to side in her chair

"..."

"Oh you back to square one huh"she said and I nodded my head "well let's start off with this"she stood up and walked to her desk "I can't help you If you don't talk and you know this"she said grabbing a KitKat.

I smiled when she handed it to me "so why we here today" I sighed "I think I'm losing myself again"I said lowly cause my voice was a little shaky "and why is that" "a lot of things has been happening to me I got my heartbroken then I found out I was pregnant, damn near everybody I loved turned their back on me when I needed them the most...then I got back with my ex Dave and everything was going good other than my best friend throwing slick shots at me"

"What you mean"she said "just like I said it she kept throwing slick shoots at me like trying to put me down"I wiped a tear away.

out of all of this jayla situation hurts me the most cause like your supposed to be my escape from everybody and now your acting like everybody else.

"I found out that she was plotting on me and that hurts me a lot and then most recently I got my heartbroken again by my ex who I got back with"I finished off breaking down.

She got up and sat on the couch with me "how does all of this make you feel Liyah" "pain, anger, sad, fear"I looked straight ahead at the wall in front of me "what are doing to cope with the pain" I thought about that question and couldn't come up with anything.

"Nothing I've been feeling sad and depressed for the past week and I have nun else to do but shut down"I said still watching the wall "but how can you get rid of all of that stuff built up inside you if you don't open up about it".

"Open Up for what, every person that I have opened up to has either left me or hurt'd me the worst way possible I can't put no more hurt on my heart I can't have all of this stress on myself can't do this Shit no more"I started to get frustrated.

"Then don't...let all of it go, now I don't know how you are going to do it but let it go and burn it so it can never come back up you hear me" I let a tear fall while nodding my head "I want to see you back here in my office next Tuesday and you better not miss the appointment"I nodded my head again "use your words Liyah express yourself" "okay I will see you next Tuesday"I said with my tone going back  low.

I walked out the room and bumped into this girl "I'm sorry"we both said at the same time "your pretty"she said and I smiled nodding my head "thanks your pretty to"I said and she smiled.

She looked down and saw my belly and she grew a big smile "oh my god your pregnant do you know what your having"she asked me and I looked around the waiting room "yes a boy hey I have to get going"I said finna walk away but she grabbed my arm making me snatch it back.