Chp.21

Maj

Liljit

Liljit._liyah|| last day vibes 🥴

Comments disabled

"I miss my fuckin sister bro"I yelled out loud in the living room where everyone else was at.

"God ha lil short ass be making my day on the low"junbug said and Caleb nodded his head in agreement.

"They come back tonight don't they"Dave came back into the living room with some chips and a jungle juice "yea and nigga why you always eating"Caleb said causing us all to laugh.

"Crip you always eating on some" I said laughing looking down at my phone "I be hungry hell"he mumbled sitting down on the floor next to the outlet where his phone was charging.

"Aye Dave be real with us...you still want my sister"it was quiet for a minute and he looked up seeing all of us staring at him.

He shrugged his shoulders "that ain't the point she happy where she at and that's all that matter"he said given us his answer "aww you still love that big head girl"bug dragged making me mug him.

This nigga to old to be acting like this.

"Of course I love her who wouldn't,I just know I messed up with her and I just have to accept that"he shrugged his shoulders brushing the conversation off but I can tell it was really getting to him.

"Liyah has a big heart for real"I said looking down at the picture of her and von smiling "Yea and that gets her and some messed up situation"Caleb said shaking his head.

"Well as long as we there for her that's all that matters"Dave said and we nodded our head.

Damn I can't believe we ain't know about them messing around all that time,it kind all make since now cause when Dave left Liyah wasn't like herself.

___________________________________

Liyah

"You still nervous about the plane ride"I asked von while we got settled on the plane

"Nawl I'm straight"he shook his head laying it back on the head rest "did you enjoy the trip"I asked him and he gave me sly smile and nodded his head.