Chp.4

Aaliyah

I woke up to somebody snoring loud as fuck in my ear

I woke up to somebody snoring loud as fuck in my ear. Who the fuck I tried to sit up but I realized that I was in somebody arms.

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw that I was still on the couch,but I was wrapped up in von arms "where you going" he asked me with his deep raspy voice.

"To the bathroom"I said lowly cause I'm confused on how we got in this position. He moved around and let me go "sorry about that"he said opening his eyes looking at me.

I didn't know what he was talking about until I felt hard ass dick on my ass. My eyes widen and I got up whew Xander would've beat my ass right now I thought to myself

"You okay"I walked to my room fixing my shorts that was in my ass. "That's just nasty"von said and I flipped him off "I will be back"I said walking into my room.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face "whew I feel like a brand new woman"I said when I looked into my mirror. I walked out my room and went to check on jayla, when I walked into her room she was wide awake.

"Bitch how long you been up"I asked her "for like a hour"I was trying to figure out if she saw me and von. "I saw y'all in the living room too cute"she said and I rolled my eyes and waved her off

"Girl stop it we bearly know each other"I said and she smiled. "Girl you don't even let niggas get a handshake out of you, I know you feeling my cousin it's okay I'm routing for y'all"I laughed and closed her room door walking back into the living room.

Von was still laying on the couch with one hand in his pants and the other one holding his phone. Damn he fine asf he looked over at me and smirked fuck he looking at

"You funny"he laughed and I scrunched my face up "what I do"I asked him walking up to the couch. "Nun you just funny"I shrugged my shoulders.

"Thanks I guess...you want something to eat"I asked him walking towards the kitchen. I heard him following me "yeah you about to cook for a nigga"he asked me.

I looked back and saw him rubbing his stomach from under his shirt. I gave him a blank face "I'm cooking for everybody"I said. "Yea whatever",somebody called my phone and it was my brothers Group chat FaceTime me.

I answered the phone. "Hey brothers"I said smiling into the camera. "Ugh Why we called her again"junbug said and I rolled my eyes "you such a hatter"I said.

I went to the fridge and grabbed everything I need to cook breakfast. "We miss you sissy"Xander said and I heard von chuckled. I looked over at him like he was crazy.

"What you looking at"maj asked me "nothing I though I heard jayla coming in"I said and Xander started smiling. "Jayla fine as fuck"he said and I scrunched my face up. "Nigga how yo friends can't fuck with me but you can fuck with mines"I asked him and von just sat on the counter beside the phone so they couldn't see him.