Chp.48

Liyha
2 weeks

"Liyah"I heard von call my name from the other side of the bed "I know you not sleep so gone get yo ass up"he snatched the covers off of me making me groan.

"Nooo just let me get 30 more minutes"I whined putting the pillow over my head "no get up"I ignored him falling back to sleep.

10 minutes later

I jumped out of my sleep when I head music being playing loud asf in the room "vonnnnnnnnn"I got out of the bed looking at the door seeing him holding yushon who was just smiling holding his arms out.

"You think that's funny bubba"I made a face and he just giggled at me "come on we have to be there in a hour"von rushed me and I waved him off grabbing yushon.

"Your daddy is being a buzz kill right now"I whispered to yushon "I heard that"von said and I laughed "I love you" "mhmm".

I walked to yushon room and saw his outfit was already out "why couldn't he just put yo clothes on"I asked yushon and he just looked at me like I was slow.

"Nigga don't look at me like that you look like yo daddy when you make that face"I said and he smiled "you love yo daddy don't you".

I started to put his clothes on and doing his hair "my baby has a head full of hair" "you can't relate"von said walking in and I mugged him "that wasn't funny cause you know that I'm far from bald" he made a face and I punched his shoulder.

"Remember that nigga"I looked at his outfit and he had some grey sweats on "what you got them on for"I raised my eyebrow and he just shook his head.

"They just sweats I don't see why girls are so obsessed with these things"he said looking down at his pants "cause Nigga yo big ass dick be showing"I said and he waved me off.

"I just know if you don't change before we leave you won't be coming with us" I said walking out the room leaving yushon with his father.

I put on a some simple t-shirt with some pink sweat pants and threw my hair into a big ass ponytail "y'all ready"I walked out the bathroom and saw von and yushon sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"You not gone change"I asked him and he shook his head "okay"I nodded my head walking out the room and downstairs to the kitchen making yushon bottle.

I'm really regretting not Brest feeding.

I grabbed the bag and keys and walked out the garage door with von following behind me "you driving"he asked me and I dangled the keys in the air.

He put yushon in his car seat and i got in the drivers seat starting my car up "it's hot as Fuck in here"I said cutting the A/C on.

Von got in the passenger seat and I pulled off heading to the doctors office.

The whole car ride was quite I'm not even mad I just don't have nothing to say... but I'm not going to let von know that.

"You really mad at me"I laughed when I heard von asked me that "no why you ask that"I looked over at him and he chuckled and shook his head.

"You a trip"we got out the car and walked to the front of the building but I stopped mid walk "von" "huh" I looked over at him and down to his hands and didn't see yushon.

He followed my eyes and his eyes went buck "oh shit"we rushed back to the car and went to yushon door "awww pookie I'm sorry"he was staring at us like we had shit on our foreheads.

"You ain't have to look at us like that"von mugged him and yushon smiled showing all of his gums "ight come on y'all before we be late"I said grabbing his bag and von grabbing his car seat.

"I can't watch him get his shots I'm gone cry"I pouted while walking in the office and going to the front desk "yes we have a appointment for yushon Jackson".

(I don't remember von last name y'all 😬)

"Okay we just got a opening y'all can walk rii to the side door and a nurse will meet you at the door"I nodded my head and followed von to the door the women was standing at with a clip board.

"And this must be yushon"the nurse smiled at us then bubba and we nodded our heads.

"Okay well y'all can follow me to the back room we just need to get his weight and height before we give him his shots" my stomach dropped to hearing the word "shots".

"Don't worry mom it want hurt him for more than 10 seconds" the nurse said and I nodded my head leaning into von side while watching the women take yushon weight and height.

"Well he is for sure a healthy baby"she said making me smile "that's all we wanted" Von said looking at yushon laying on the bed "okay I will be right back with the doctor" we nodded our heads.

She handed me yushon and I smiled at her and said thank you "she is so sweet"I looked over at von and he was just smiling at the two of us "what"I blushed a little and turned my head.

"Nun I just love seeing y'all two together...y'all are everything I've ever wanted" my eyes start to swell up when he said that "awww baby I love you so much"I gave him a kiss on the lips and he smirked "I love you too".

"Ok are we ready" the doctor and nurse came in and I nodded my head getting nervous "how about we get dad to hold him and mom just try to keep him calm" I slowly nodded my head giving yushon to von.

"Ok wat do I need to do"von looked at the nurse and she moved his hand to yushon leg to hold him down and I cringed when I saw yushon face scrunch up.

"Okay it's going to be fast but it will be much better if mom tries to distract him"the doctor looked over and me and nodded my head sitting next to von and yushon.

"Hey mama baby your so brave yes you are...awww I love you so much"I admired him while he just started into my arms.

I saw the look on his face change and I saw the nurse putting the band aids on his legs "Wait you did it already"I asked her and she nodded her head "Yea you both did so well"she smiled at me and chuckled.

"Thank you"I smiled at her "so he's going to be sore in the legs but the best thing to do is massage his thighs every two hours I like to use Johnson Johnson night time lotion it helps them relax more" the doctor gave us some papers while the nurse gave us tips on how to take care of his pain.

"That's it"the doctor said and we nodded our head "thanks again" von shook both of their hands "see y'all next time don't forget to call the office if you have any questions"the doctor said and we nodded our heads.

"Can we get some chic-fa-la"I asked von while walking outback to the car "Yea but we still going to your pops house today rii" "oh I forgot all about that but yea I just have to go home and get changed"I said pulling my phone out.

We pulled off and headed to chic-fa-la.

Okay...before y'all go off on me I have been going through so much these past couple of months and I promise y'all I wouldn't have left this book alone just for nothing, I'm sorry that I left y'all just waiting but I had to take time to get my mind right. But now that I'm in a better headspace I'm ready to start back writing and get to finishing this book for y'all!!!😁💕