Chp.35

Please excuse any mistakes I didn't Proof read this chapter

Liyah

"Liyah this is the fifth apartment we been to today"Von complained for the tenth time today "would you shut up"I mugged him walking to the lease office

"Yes Aaliyah young here for a apartment tour"I told the woman at the front desk "ok I will be right with you"she said a I smiled nodding my head.

"Ain't this where I picked you up from the other night"Von asked me and I nodded my head "Yea treasure stay out here".

"Ski gay add gone be over here"he said and I laughed "get off of my girlfriend"I said and he mugged me "girl bye"he said mocking a girl.

"What is wrong with you"I laughed at him and he shrugged his shoulders "you ready to move into yo own place" he asked me and I smiled "yes I can't wait to decorate it".

"Are y'all ready"the women came from the back with some papers "yes"I told her grabbing von hand and walking behind her.

We all followed her to the elevator "have y'all even been here before"she asked us and I nodded my head "yes I have a friend that stay in this apartment" I told her and she smiled and nodded her head.

"Here's our stop"we got off and went to the last apartment on the far right "to my understanding you wanted a three bedroom correct" "yes ma'am".

We walked through the front door and I smiled walking through the house so more "I like it von" I looked back at him, who was looking at the bathroom "it's nice I fuck with it ma".

"Okay this will be my room"I said walking out the room "then that will be the baby room"I pointed to the room across from mines "and the other room will be my office"he nodded his head.

"So you gone get this one"von asked me and I looked around one more time "Yea I think this the one"I nodded my head and the women came in the hallway with us "do you like it"she asked me with a smile.

"I love it"I yelled and she laughed at me "well that's nice to hear" she said and me and von laughed "so where do I sign"I asked her and she pulled out the paper work from her folder.

"I have it right here"she said handing it to me with a pen, I walked to the kitchen counter and signed everything and filled out my paperwork "oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this"I sniffed getting overwhelmed "awww pooh"von cooed at me pulling me into a hug.

"Y'all are such a cute couple"the women said and I was about to say some but von cut me off "thank you"he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes "play to much".

"I will have your keys ready for you bright and early tomorrow morning" she said and i smiled nodding my head "thank you"I said giving her a hug "Umm your welcome enjoy your day"she said and I told her the same and left with von behind me.

"I got to call my mama"I said when we got into von car "tell her wasuh" I called her and she answered the phone "yes child"I smiled.

"Mama guess what" I said I with a smile on my face "what" "I got my own apartment"I screamed in the phone and she hung up on me.

"I'm dead" von laughed at me and I called her back "ma I'm sorry but I got my own apartment"I told her "that's good liayh I'm so proud of you" she said and I smiled feeling my eyes get watery.

"Don't you start crying" von said looking over at me "I'm not damn" I wiped my face off and he shook his head at me "I get me keys tomorrow" "ooou so we can go shopping tomorrow" she said and I nodded my head.

"Yassss we bout to max out von and my daddy card"I said and von scoffed "I will like to see it"he said and I waved him off "ight y'all I will call y'all later I'm bout to beat yo lil brother up" "okay bye love you".

We hung up and I looked out the window seeing we where outside my pops house "why we here"I asked von "cause you ain't seen yo brothers in a week"I nodded my head.

"Can we get Wendy's when we leave here"I asked him and he nodded his head "yaaay" I did a little dance and von just watched me with a smile on his face "what" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nun come on"we walked through the door and I almost dropped my drink when I saw who was on the living room couch...

To be continued

Y'all I know this chapter was dry and short but haven't been having the motivation to write 😩