Chp.42

I didn't prof read 😗

2 months
Liyah

"Von I'm fat asf"I looked in the mirror rubbing my belly "no you not" I looked over at him and he was playing the game

"Von really you didn't even look at me"I said with a pout on my face, now days it's like every little thing makes me cry "Liyah what I tell you about that I let that shit"he said still looking at the tv.

"I don't care about nun of that"I said with a attitude mugging him "girl lose the tude" he said in a girl voice.

"Nawl dude I'm playing with my girl stop playing with me"he said into the microphone set "bitch worry about yo bitch and not mines hoe ass nigga and that why I just beat yo ASS"he yelled making me jump.

"Baby look at this sorry ass nigga"he showed me the replays and I didn't even know who team was who "ok"I said confused.

"Wha-Liyah get out of my face" "how you gone get mad cause I don't know what's going on I don't play games...I just play niggas"I mumbled the last part.

"What the fuck you just say"Von paused the game and looked at me like I was slow "nun you hearing shit"I said and he mugged me "I heard yo ass you lucky I'm on this game.

"But vonnnnnnn I want some attention"I stomped my feet standing in front of him "girl you need the stop it"he said and I felt my eyes watering.

He must've saw my mouth quiver cause he sighed and grabbed me and sat him in my lap "ight after this game I'm done okay" I nodded my head laying it on his shoulder.

"Your just a big ass baby"he said still playin the game "you calling me big"I busted out crying and he just stared at me like he saw a ghost.

"Yea I'm gone head out y'all"he got off the game and lifted my head.

Von

 "Aaliyah young you know you jut fat so stop it"I said sternly and she wiped her face sniffing

She really a whole baby.