~14~

Tw: Smut at the end, teeheeee (i'm not good at this type of stuffff but didn't wanna deprive you)
A few days went by and New Year's Eve was here. Fleamont and Euphemia left the house early that morning and wouldn't be returning till the next day. Harper was helping Lily and Remus set up for the party that would be happening in 30 minutes while James and Sirius fooled around. "It's your damn party Potter. You and Black go get the firewhiskey." Lily said reprimanding the two.

Peter arrived first followed by a crowd of other kids from their school. "The queen has arrived!" A voice called from behind Harper. She turned around and saw Marlene and Dorcas hand in hand. Lily and Harper ran up to her and hugged them both. "You guys look hot! Even Lily's wearing something sexy. Must be cause a certain someone, eh?" Marlene joked with them.

Lily was wearing a red shirt, a short skirt that traveled up to her thighs, matched it with a pair of fishnets, and boots with heels. Harper wore the shiny gold dress that she had gotten a few days prior and matched it with the heels she's gotten for Christmas. The girls grabbed some muggle alcohol called tequila and took shots of it. Harper noticed Dorcas admiring her ring so she said, "Sirius got it for me. You like?"

Dorcas smiled and nodded at her before whisking Marlene away to dance. Lily found her way over to James so that left Harper alone. "You alright?" Remus said coming to sit next to her on the couch. She nodded and smiled at him. "How about you? I saw you talking to that ravenclaw girl. Courtney Oscatelie right?" Remus blushed and nodded. They continued talking before Harper realized she hadn't seen Sirius in a while.

She waved goodbye to Remus and made her way to the kitchen. There stood Sirius laughing with Mary Macdonald. Harper felt jealously fill her body up as she went to leave the room. "Harper! Come here, love." Sirius beckoned her over. She walked over and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Mary this is Harper, Harper this is Mary." Harper shook Mary's hand as Mary said, "oh my - you're so pretty!" Harper blushed and thanked her.

"Excuse me, Mary. I'm gonna take this one to get another drink and then to the dance floor." Sirius said pulling her away. He grabbed some firewhiskey for himself and gave her another shot of tequila. "Bottoms up." They chugged their drinks then Sirius took her to the dance floor. Swaying to the music, Harper felt the alcohol a bit more. She began to dance more sexually which made Sirius wrap his arms around her.

"You're playing a dangerous game, pup." He growled into her ear as she brushed her ass on him. She giggled and continued dancing. Sirius spun her around so she was facing him and bent down to kiss her. The kiss lasted a few until James was tapping on Sirius's shoulder. "You two vs us in what the muggles call 'beer pong' but with firewhiskey. Yeah?" Harper nodded and was led back to the kitchen where a table was set up.

A crowd formed around the table as James and Lily started first. Marlene wouldn't stop making fun of Lily's aim. "What sort of throw was that Evans? She'll never make it onto my team." Lily flipped her off and continued the game. Harper surprisingly handled her alcohol pretty well but was still tipsy. Sirius also tipsy unlike James who was plastered out of his mind.

In the end, Harper and Sirius won earning them a long snog and cheers from their friends. "Hey! Bloody hell, still going? Anyway, the countdowns about to start." Remus said walking in on the two. They hurried out to the living room where James stood on a table chanting "Countdown! Countdown! Countdown!" Peter egged him on earning a slap from Remus.

10
Sirius hurried over to Harper after grabbing her another drink.
9
Lily got James off the table and kept him near her
8
Remus was joined by Courtney as they counted down.
7
Marlene and Dorcas didn't wait for the countdown to begin kissing.
6
Poor Peter was alone but seemed to be to busy shoving food in his mouth to care.
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled. Sirius picked Harper up and kissed her so passionately that fireworks didn't just go off outside, but also inside their stomachs. Setting her down, he laid his forehead against hers. "I love you." He whispered. She smiled up at him and whispered back, "I love you too." After kissing her again, they looked around to see Remus and Courtney blushing. He ran over to the two friends and whispered yelled, "I bloody kissed her!"

Sirius patted him on the back and got another shot for the three of them. They chugged it down and started dancing again. James and Lily were nowhere to be found so that meant they were probably shagging. Same for Marlene and Dorcas. Peter was talking to a hufflepuff girl and her friends. "Ladies man." She whispered to herself.

Around 1, everyone began to leave. "I'll start cleaning up." Remus cheekily smiled at the two before dragging a drunk Peter along with him. "Hey come outside with me." Sirius whispered to her. They walked towards the door and he wrapped his suit jacket around her. She noticed how good he looked in his all black suit that he wore once before. It fitted his muscles and body well. "Staring again, love?" he asked opening the door for her.

She walked out and sat on the steps. Fireworks went off as Sirius sat down and kissed her again. "I wanted to wait more time but I don't think I can. Harper Fuckbox Rossi, will you fuck me?" He asked making her laugh. She went to answer but he cut her off, "I'm kidding. Though I'd like that very very much. Harper May Rossi, will you be my girlfriend." She looked into his grey eyes as he stared back at this world.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." She said kissing him. Fireworks went off again but this time the door opened to show Remus and Peter. "She said yes!" Remus screamed doing a victory dance. Peter hugged the new couple and congratulated them. Sirius wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and smiled. "I won't fuck this up."

Harper took off her dress and threw her heels to the side. Sirius walked in and groaned at the sight of his girlfriend and her gorgeous figure. She giggled as he laid her back on the bed and began kissing her neck. His kiss traveled down too her shoulder then back up to her mouth. He nibbled on her lip making her gasp which allowed his tongue to dominate hers. His hands made their way to her sides and up her back and to her bra. He looked at her to ask for permission and when she nodded, he took it it off.

His lips traveled down to her nipple as he began to suck on it. She whimpered lowly which reminded him of the spell to make sure nobody can hear them. He cast it and went back to sucking on her nipples. "I'm mostly naked. Your turn." She smirked down at him. He took off his shirt which allowed Harper to run her hands down his abs. Sirius smirked at her and went back to kissing her.

His hand traveled down to panties and began to rub circles on her clit. She let out a moan making him smirk onto the kiss. His lips traveled down her body, kissing her all the way down to her heat. "May I?" He asked making her nod her head vigorously. He took them off and kissed her inner thighs. "Stop teasing me." Harper complained. "Easy pup." He smirked. He began licking her clit which made her arch her back.

He pressed his hand to her stomach pushing her back down. He licked faster and faster until she was a squirming mess "F-fuck Sirius I'm gonna-" and with that being said he pulled away. She whimpered at the loss and asked, "Why'd you stop?" He laughed at her neediness. "I need to be inside you when you cum, darling." He took of his pants and boxers showing his huge erection.

He adjusted himself to her entrance and looked at her in the eye. "Ready, pup?" She nodded and he pushed himself in. It had been a bit since the last time she had sex so he waited until she said it was okay. He noticed the change in her body and began to move. He let out a moan making goosebumps form on her body. He kissed her again as she ran her fingernails into his back.

He started going rougher and slamming into her. "F-fuck Sirius!" She screamed. The more she moaned, the more he slammed into her. "Harp- i'm gonna cum." He groaned. "S-same. I'm on the potion." She said digging her nails into his back more leaving blood. They both moaned loud finishing. He got off her panting. She rolled over to face him, "that was good."

Sirius looked a taken back, "good?! just good?!" She laughed at him while he got up and gave her hickeys all down her neck and tits. "Now everyone can see your mine when we go back to school on January 2nd." He smirked at her. She giggled at him and laid her head on his chest.