~19~

!!Tw: some smut in the beginning!! When it's done there'll be a "•••"

"You're a minute early, il mio amore. At least you know how to listen." He said patting the spot next to him. She walked over to the bed and crawled on top of him. She leaned down and started kissing him which he returned, letting him arms slid down to her ass and squeezed it. She moaned giving him enough time to flip her over. "Now pup, you're gonna be a good girl and let me do part of your gift right?" He smirked at her.

She nodded but looked away from her. He grabbed her face and made her look him in the eye. "I want you too look me in the eyes as I finger you." He unbuttoned her jeans and slid his hand on top of her panties. She began to squirm around under his touch, making Sirius smirk. "Needy, eh?" He began to kiss her again as he moved his aside her panties aside and started rubbing her clit.

She let out a moan into their kiss and whimpered as he pulled his fingers away. Rolling his eyes, he slipped 2 fingers inside her. "F-fuck Siri." She moaned arching her back. He started pumping inside of her faster the louder she moaned. She quickly shut her mouth making him look at her. "Everyone can hear.." He looked at her and leaned down to kiss her again. "No, pup. I put a silencing spell before you walked in. I'll take it off if you don't start listening."

He removed his fingers and pulled her pants down. He kissed down her body until he reached her panties as he took them off with his teeth. Waiting no time, he slipped his tongue inside her. She became a moaning mess again as his tongue did wonders on her body. He massaged her breasts but kept his pace.

She felt the knot form in her stomach as her legs began to shake. "Gonna cum for me, pup?" She nodded at him. "Go ahead. Do it." With that being
said, she released on his tongue. Coming back up to face her, he shoved his fingers in her mouth making her taste herself from the cum he wiped off himself. He kissed her once more before standing up and getting something from under her bed.

•••
He handed her a tiny box which made her grin. "Another present?" She opened the box to see a leather jacket and another ring. This ring was shaped in a crown and it was decorated with diamonds. She looked up at him with her hand over her mouth. "This one you put on your left ring finger. It's a promise ring. I promise you Harper Bertha Rossi, that after school I'll get down on one knee. Well, if you'll have me. Do you accept my promise ring?"

Tears streamed down her face as she kissed him passionately. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes!" He smiled back at her and helped her up. Looking at the time, she realized it was 6:45. "I have to shower and get ready." She smiled at him walking to the bathroom. "Can I join?" He smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm leading him to the bathroom.

After quick shower sex, the two began to get ready. Sirius wore his famous black leather jacket matched with a black undershirt, black ripped jeans, and some sneakers. Harper wore the matching black jacket with a fitted red body suit, back ripped jeans, and black pumps with red bottoms. She curled her hair and matched red lipstick with her outfit. "As sexy as you look, it's 8:27. If I don't get you to the Room of Requirements in the next 15 minutes, Lily and Marlene will kill me."

She stood up and turned around to face him. He kissed her mouth then moved down to her neck. "No, no, no Sirius." He scolded himself taking her hand and leading her out of her room. She giggled at him and squeezed his hand. The walk was filled with him singing "Happy Birthday." Around 100x. Finally, Sirius got the room to appear and the two walked in.