~65~

Halloween Day arrived and the plan was set. They'd assigned Peter as the secret keeper of Harper and Sirius, and he'd taken it right away. Instead of giving up the truth of Lily being the pregnant one, it was decided they'd tell Peter it was actually Harper. The party was going on, but it wasn't a huge one like they'd once said. They decided to keep it smaller as they'd all officially be going into hiding. "Cheers. To the best mates there is." Sirius smiled, holding up his drink which everyone else held too. Harper just had a cup of water so she could act pregnant while Lily did the same but it was because she was ACTUALLY pregnant. "Cheers!" Everyone yelled back, clincking their drinks and knocking them back. Remus was sat next to Peter who kept bobbing his knee up and down but otherwise, seemed normal. They'd all had their costumes of one another on, but decided Sirius as Marlene had to be the best one. When James first came tho, Harper let out a loud snort as he wore a black leather jacket and walked around like Sirius, who playfully scowled at the boy.

Marlene looked around and got a glint of humor in her eye before saying, "I can't believe the Prewetts are gone." Heads snapped up to look at her but almost right away, everyone understood what she was doing. Remus was the one to keep it going, "I know! Good guys. I bet it's the Longbottoms who are the moles. Who do you think Wormy?" Everyone looked to him, which seemed to shock him at the sudden topic of conversation. Awaiting him, Sirius placed his hand on top of Harper's stomach causing the smaller boy to turn red and look away. "I-I don't know." He squeaked before taking another shot and quickly changing the subject to how he missed school. James looked at Lily who was wringing her hands and bitting her lip nervously. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "It's gonna be okay, Lily-Flower. I promise you and baby Harry will be okay. I'd give my life before I'd let anyone hurt you." She smiled at him and intertwined their hands.

Everyone seemed on edge the whole night with Peter  sitting there, so it ended rather quickly. "It was nice seeing you all, thanks for coming." Harper smiled before hugging everyone tightly. One by one, everyone began to leave and soon enough it was just Sirius and Harper cleaning up. "We have magic, what the bloody hell are we doing this for?" Harper laughed, waving her wand in the air. The empty glasses, pillows on the floor, and alcohol bottles all cleared up, leaving the room clean again. Sirius let out a sigh and collapsed onto the couch, pulling Harper down with him. She let out a laugh as she straddled on top of him but was soon silenced by his lips on hers. He smiled and whispered, "Once this Wormy situation is over.. I want to have a baby." Smiling back him, she nodded and told him she would love that too. "We can't do anything in the living room, Siri! They are around our house at all times, I don't want them too see my tits!" Harper scolded him as his hands crept to her ass.

The two engaged in another kiss which soon led to Sirius being on top of her. CRACK! Harper felt her heart drop into her stomach as she looked up at Sirius who went pale, "Go, get upstairs. Get your wand, I have mine." Harper gave him a quick kiss and said, "Be careful." Quickly, she hurried upstairs and burst into their bedroom, finding her wand in her bedside cabinet. Silently, she kept whispering, 'Please.. Sirius please be okay." Spells could be heard downstairs but Harper couldn't register what was being said, how many people were there, who was being shot, and anything else. All Harper could think of was what if she never get to see Sirius again? What about Lily and James? Marlene, Remus, and Dorcas? Getting off the floor, she decided she wouldn't sit by while Sirius was battling these dark wizards. Running downstairs, Harper saw Sirius battling a girl she recognized as Bellatrix Lestrange while another man she didn't remember battled two other order members. She noticed two other death eaters were unconscious on the floor, much to Harper's joy.

"Expelliamus!" Harper shouted at Bellatrix, who didn't notice the girl causing her wand to fly from her hands. "You're lucky the Dark Lord let us come scope it out. Your bitch saved you this time." She scowled before appareating alongside the other Death Eater. Harper let out a sigh before rushing over and hugging Sirius, crying her eyes out. "It's okay. It's okay, Harp. We made it out." he sighed, letting tears drip out of his eyes as he held on tight to her. The other two members of the Order, Kingsley Shacklebolr and Mad-Eye both stayed silent as they looked for the identity's of the death eaters. Harper looked up and placed her hand on his face, "Are you okay? You're bleeding." He smiled through the tears and kissed her forehead. "The Potter's have been sent a patronus, it's best if you stay with them for a while until we can find your new safe house." Kingsley said before waving his wand to put ropes all around the two death eaters.

"We already have bags packed. Accio duffel bag!" Harper shouted, the bag zoomed straight into her stomach causing her to fall backwards into the ground. "Merlin, Harp!" Sirius laughed before helping her back to her feet and hugging her once more. Laughing, the two walked outside and awaited for the other members to apparate them to the Potter's safe house, where they'd now be saying. Mad-Eye came outside and held onto Sirius's arm before grunting, "3.2,1" Soon enough, the two were gone and Kingsley came outside after taking care of the two until the Aurors arrived.  "Ready to go, Mrs.Black?" Harper nodded and held onto his arm, and the two appareated. Stumbling, Harper fell into two strong arms as she landed. Looking up, James looked down with worry filled in his eyes. Helping her inside, Harper found not only Lily and Sirius on the couch but also Remus biting his nails. "Harper! We were so scared when we heard." Lily cried before hugging the girl tightly. The tears flooded back into Harper's eyes as she embraced her.

"I thought it was the last time I would ever see you guys." Harper cried, everyone filed into a hug as they all began crying. "I can't believe him." Remus cried, wiping his tears on his sleeves. Sirius wrapped Remus and James into a hug after when it was just the three of them. It felt like they'd lost a brother, a best friend, and a marauder when in reality, he was nothing but a lie. "We should let them get some rest, it's been an awful day. Remus you are too stay here too, this little house in Godric's hallow is big enough for us all. Marlene knows but supposedly Voldemort had plans to kill Marlene's whole family and nonetheless Dorcas." Silence filled the room once again at the thought of losing their other friends. "Come on, let's go to bed. Goodnight guys." Sirius smiled weakly, placing his hand on Harper's lower back while leading her to the guest room.

The two got changed and fell backwards onto the bed while holding hands. "I thought you were gonna die. I.. I felt everything stop when Bellatrix finally left." He sighed and rolled over to face his wife who did the same, running his hands through her hair. "All I could think about was you.. And our future children." Sirius said. The two kissed before she laid her head on his chest and tried to fall asleep. It took several hours for them both to fall asleep but they stayed in silence and held on tight to one another, letting tears fall down their faces.