~27~

Weeks went by of the summer vacation until Regulus replied too Sirius. Everyone was eating sandwiches that Lily had put together when an owl flew into the house. "Sirius, it's for you." Remus said picking it up and passing it over. Harper looked over his shoulder and saw the Black mark on the letter, making her heart leap. Was it Walburga or Orion? Or could it be Regulus? What if he's in danger? Sirius ripped it opened to read:

Dear Sirius,
Brother you know I wish too but I shall not go against our parents wishes. Hope you and your friends are well. More murders have happened, though I know you haven't heard since your getaway. I hope you aren't disappointed in me. I miss Harper dearly but she must not write or speak to me in the mirror. Mother found it and used the cruciatus curse on me. See you in the new school year.
You brother, Regulus

Sirius felt anger boil through his whole body. "Baby, that doesn't sound like our Reg.." Harper whispered. Everyone took a turn reading the letter filling the room up with silence. "They bloody used the cruciatus curse? I'll kill them." Sirius said,
slamming his hands on the table. Marlene put her hand on his shoulder before looking towards the other room. James got the message and pulled Sirius and the other two Marauders out to talk. The 3 girls sat in comfortable silence until Harper said, "come on. Let's go for a walk on the beach, eh?"

Marlene squealed before dragging the girls into her room. She dressed each of them and did their hair. Lily wore blue jean shorts, a light pink shirt, and sandals with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Harper was dressed in a white and yellow sundress matched with sandals and her hair flowing normally. Marlene decided on short black shorts, a red and black shirt that stopped right underneath her boobs, and some black flip flops with her hair also in a ponytail.

The three girls walked out of the house and onto the beach where it was peaceful. They walked alongside the water where they began talking about anything and everything. "I miss Hogwarts.. I really am excited for the Chudley Cannons game!" Harper smiled at the girls. Lily nodded in agreement as Marlene huffed, "I know. I wanted to go!" Lily shoved her playfully making them all start laughing. Surprisingly, the spotted 2 boys their age walking around aswell.

Passing them, the boys stopped and smiled. "Hey, didn't know anyone lived around here." The boy with blonde hair and green eyes smiled. "We didn't either actually." Lily smiled at them. "I'm Austin Brooks, this is Carter Martele." Carter also had blonde hair but his eyes were grey like Sirius's. "Lily Evans, Harper Rossi, and Marlene Mckinnon." Marlene introduced the girls. The group of 5 sat down and talked for some time. "Fancy a swim?" Austin asked them. "Actually we don't have bathing suits on. Mind walking us back to our house?"

The two boys agreed and continued their conversation as the arrived at the house. The Marauders were outside on the deck watching the girls come up with the two strange boys. "Oh hello!" Carter smiled at them. Remus smiled as did Peter but James and Sirius looked rather angry. "Hey? Who are you?" James asked crossing his arms. "This is Austin and Carter. We met them on our walk. This is Remus, Peter, Sirius, and James." Lily said introducing them all. "Fancy a swim with us all?" Austin asked politely.

Rather hesitantly, the boys agreed and went inside to get changed. "We'll wait out here for you all." Austin said smiling at Harper. She nodded before retreating inside to grab her swimsuit. As she walked in the room, Sirius was sat on the bed with his arms crossed. "What?" Harper asked taking off her dress and putting on her black and red bikini. "What? Really? Who are these muggles?" Harper let out a laugh before turning around to Sirius and kissing him. "You're adorable. Come on, you have a lot going on. Let's have fun, k?" He nodded.