Suprise Visitor

"Yang is going solo on a valve replacement today," Jackson complains to Ivy.

Ivy doesn't look up from the chart she is filling out, "Oh, yeah? Sounds like Altman trusts her."

Jackson paces in front of her, "Does she trust her more than me? Why didn't she ask me to scrub in? Does she think that I don't belong in Cardio?"

"Can we stop with this? Jackson, look at me. Everyone at the hospital knows, Cristina is hard-core Cardio. She doesn't look at anything else, that is her baby. Altman is testing her. So stop worrying, your time will come. Now, I'm on Robbins service, so see you later," Ivy calms him down before heading off to try and find Robbins.

○○○○

Ivy is sitting with Derek as he fills out a chart when Mark walks in with Addison. She has to do a double take.

"What?"

"Oh, hey! Look whos here."

"Addison!"

"Did you get lost on the freeway?"

Ivy gives her a hug. Its been forever since they've seen each other. They use to talk on the phone all the time but its been awhile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sloans got a little something going on with the baby," Mark explains.

Bailey looks at him, "Oh, is she okay?"

"We'll figure it out. Ivy, can I use you as a resident?" Addison asks her.

Ivy looks at Bailey, "Um, I would have to check with Robbins but I'll let you know."

Ivy heads off to find Robbins and finds her on the bridge.

"Hey, Dr. Robbins, quick question."

Robbins looks up, "Yeah, shoot."

"So Sloan has something going on with her baby so Mark, I mean, Dr. Sloan flew Dr. Addison Montgomery out to take a look, and she has asked to use me. I just wanted to know if that was okay with you?" Ivy says in one breath.

"Yeah, for sure. Um, I was just on my way up there so come find us once you get me a resident," Robbins agrees.

Ivy nods, already running off, "of course. I will send you whoever is available. Thank you Dr. Robbins."

After finding Dr. Robbins a resident, she slips into Sloans room, "-we can rehabilitate the remaining part of his leg after he's born, and we can fit him with a prosthesis. Its entirely possible that he'll walk."

"Oh, my God," Sloan breaths.

Mark tries to console her, "Honey, we've got options here. If we operate, Dr. Montgomery can remove the bands, he'll be just fine. Or we can wait a few weeks till he's bigger and stronger, and we know the surgery is less risky."

"Well, which one of you did he sleep with?" Addison and Ivy turn to look at Mark in disbelief.

Arizona smugly smiles, "Oh, not me."

Ivy also, quickly, denies, "Never in a million years."

"You told her?" Addison asks.