Mama's

Ivy walks through the E.R., noting how busy it is, "Edwards, vomiter in bed five. Please rule of obstruction."

"Yay!" Edwards tells her.

"How are we doing?" Ivy asks her brother.

"Shes in all right shape, but she's complaining of abdominal pains," he tells her, gesturing to the patient.

Meredith comes up to her as Ivy goes to walk to the nurses desk, "Okay, Ivy, what do you have?"

Ivy points, "MVC, bed three. Shepherds doing a neuro consult, but she's complaining of stomach pain. Dr. Pierce."

Maggie looks around, "Busy morning."

"Yeah, when it rains, it pours. Can you check on chest pains in bed six?" Ivy scrolls through her tablet.

"Got it. Am I still good to come over to talk tonight?"

"Of course. Jackson will be in our room and the twins might be with us or him," she nods.

"I'm good with having the twins, they're so adorable!" Magge tells her before walking to the patient.

Ivy mumbles to herself, "Of course they're adorable. I mean, look at who they're parents are. Kepner, bed one."

Nicole wheels the next patient in, "20 something female carjacking victim-multiple lacs and confusions, open tibia fracture, hypotensive and tachycardic."

Owen and Wilson help Nicole get her into a trauma room as Ivy sighs, "This was a carjacking? And from the looks of it, a hell of a beating."

"Wilson, you're with me," Owen tells the resident.

As the patient start freaking out about her car, Owen grabs her hand, "Shh, Shh. Whats your name?"

"Melissa. My car-

"Melissa, I'm sure your cars fine. We're gonna take care of you, okay?" Ivy puts on her gloves.

"Wilson, go see if anyone came in with her," Owen directs.

○○○○

Closing the curtain, Ivy turns to the nurse, "Dr. Hunt in trauma one needs an ortho consult."

April joins her as Luke is lead in by Jackson, "April-"

She hugs Luke, "Hey, uh, I thought you were on the-"

Luke smiled, "Yeah, your mom's flight got in early, so I brought her here."

"Why would you do that?" April asks as Ivy puts her head in Jacksons chest to quiet her laugh.

"Cause she wanted to see you. Jackson said I could set her up in the attendings lounge. Text me when you get a second. Love you!" He tells her as he starts walking away.

"Sorry, uh, what was I saying?" April asks, looking very disoriented.

Ivy stops her, "Hey. Just in case your mother gets to be to much, Maggie's coming over tonight, so if you need to, come join us. No drinking, just talking and being friends. Remember, she's your mother and you love her."

○○○○

Hearing a knock on the door, "Coming," she sets Christopher and Alexus down with some toys before opening the door.

"Hey! I brought cupcakes," Maggie holds up.

"Well, then, you are permitted to enter the Avery household," Ivy gestures for her to come in.