Remembering

Ivy lays on Jackson in the on-call room as they talk, "I really don't want to go to that meeting today."

Jackson runs his hand up and down her back, "I'm sure everything will be fine. And I'm only a page away."

"I know but these meetings are getting annoying and honestly, I prefer being back in psych," she tells him, as his phone buzzes.

"Hold that thought. I have an email," he quickly gets up and grabs his phone before sitting on the edge of the bed.

She looks over his shoulder at the email and laughs, "Oh, my God. Thats-thats not right. Oh, that's funny."

"I-I can- I can't do this," he forwards the email to his mother before lying back down on the bed.

Ivys still laughing, "I've got to go. I love you," she kisses him before getting up.

"Love you too! And can you email me something so I can forget about that?"

○○○○

"The Prodigal Cardio surgeon has returned!" Ivy exclaims as she walks up to the nurses desk to see Cristina sitting there with Meredith and Alex.

"Yes, McBaby, I'm back," she tells her.

Ivy smirks at her, "I have a new nickname. Posion Ivy."

Cristina scoffs, "Seriously. Actually, I expected the interns to be scared of you, but Meredith?"

Jackson comes up to them, "Oh, the Prodigal Yang returns. We've missed you."

"Your girlfriend already beat you to that joke. Anyway, what do you know about the new cardio chief- Jeff Randall?" Cristina asks.

"Russell. Nothing. And seriously, Ivy, stealing my jokes?" Jackson turns to her.

"Yeah. No one named Jeff has ever done anything substantial."

Ivy shrugs, "Can't help it if I'm better than you in every way."

Jackson looks like he wants to argue but thinks better of it, "Hey, Karev, when you buy Mer's house, can Ivy and I get my old room back?"

"Nope. No roommates. We're not in college. We're real people now," Alex denies.

"Wait. You're selling him your house? Cristina turns to her person.

Meredith looks over a chart, "I might not. He wants me to rip out the floors."

Jackson sucks up, "We'll take the floors as is."

"Aren't you guys staying with April? Why do you want to leave?" Alex asks them.

"Jackson!" April shouts as he quickly leaves, "Where is he going?"

"Away from you it seems."

April smiles at her, "Cristina, glad you're back."

Cristina motions to where Jackson was, "Whats his problem? You doing it to loud in the room next to them?"

April looks at Ivy, "Did you tell everybody? Does everybody know this now?"

"God and everybody."

"Four whole seconds I was glad you were back," April tells Cristina as she walks away.