Truth

Ivy holds Christopher above her head as he giggles, "Mama."

Jackson laughs from his position of buckling Alexus into the car seat, "Babe. We need to get to work. Can you put him in the car seat?"

She pouts, bringing their son close to her, "But then your mother is going to want to talk about every little decision regarding the hospital and the foundation-"

"Which you can handle-"

"-while working on both ortho and trauma since April is getting her footing back. Plus, I'm supposed to call Derek today and talk to him," she sighs.

"Oh, so your using our son to avoid your brother? Give him to me, and then let's go to work. You can avoid him there," Jackson puts Christopher into his car seat.

Ivy glares at him, "You just want me to go to work so you can avoid your mother."

He shakes his head, "What? N-"

She crosses her arms, "Tell the truth."

"Fine. Yes. Come on, we have to get these two to daycare," Jackson changes the subject.

"Mama!" The twins say.

Jackson groans, "I get it. You two love your mama. But can we try dada now? Dada."

"Mama!"

○○○○

Ivy meets Meredith out in the ambulance bay with Wilson, "Hey, how was your weekend? When I call Derek later, will he be in a bad mood or a good mood? Meaning can I talk freely or should I protect his feelings?"

"It was nice. I don't want to talk about it," Meredith avoids as the ambulance comes up, and she runs forward.

She let's Meredith handle that one and goes to the second rig, "Hillary List, 27 year old female, found unconscious at the scene after a pretty bad tumble down a flight of concrete stairs in the park."

The man that came with Hilary says, "Hill, honey, I'm right here. Oh, it's all my fault."

"This was your fault?" Wilson asks.

"No. No, no, no, no, no. I didn't push her. I proposed to her," he told them.

Ivy nods, "Okay, let's get her to trauma two."

○○○○

Todd, Hillarys boyfriend tells them, "I took her to the park. It was, um- it was where we had our first date, so I thought that had a certain symmetry."

Ivy tells Wilson, "Order a head C.T. and an x-ray for her right wrist and right knee."

"At the top of the stairs, I got down on my knee and I said... Hillary, when I met you, I felt like my life blossomed with fullness. Like the sun had shone down on me, baby. And that's as far as I got. I had more, but she fainted and she fell all the way down. I...should've caught her. Hill? Hill? Hill? Honey? Honey. Hey, hey, hey. It's me. Right here. Hey, I'm here. I'm never leaving your side. I'll never...ever leave you. I'll never," Todd tells her, very creepily before Hillary faints.

"Oh, she's out again."

"Hill? Hill? Hillary?"

Ivy stops him, "Todd, uh, we're gonna admit her now. So Dr. Wilson's gonna show you to the waiting room, okay? Okay. And page neuro."