One-Shot #2: Twins Meet Aurora

Time: After Season 13, Episode 1

*Jackson's POV*

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Alexus greets Jackson as he quickly swings home to get them packed for his mom's house.

"She had your little baby sister. So they have to stay at the hospital for a little bit. That means that tonight, you get to go to grandma and grandpa's house!" He smiles, lifting the twins up to put them in their carseats.

Christopher yawns before asking, "Can we go see mommy? And baby sister?"

Alexus nods, adding, "What baby sister name?"

Jackson smiles, kissing each other thier cheeks, "Her name is Aurora. And no, not tonight. Mommy and Aurora are very tired, so they need their sleep. Just like you do."

"But daddy-"

"No, but daddys. You two are going to grandma's, then she'll bring you to the hosptial in the morning to see mommy and Aurora. I promise," Jackson looks in the rear view mirror to see them already passed out, "Lucky. You two get to pass out at grandmas while I get to go back to the hosptial and be with your hormonal mother. Sounds like a fair trade."

○○○○
*Original POV*

Ivy smiles, staring at Aurora in her bassinet as Edwards looks over her bandages, "Everything looks good, Dr. Shepherd-Avery."

She nods, "Good. Jackson is getting the twins right now in the lobby and I want to make sure that everything goes good for meeting their baby sister."

Edwards goes over to check over Aurora, "I'm sure everything will go fine. Sure, there are horror stories of older siblings feeling pushed out by their new siblings and therefore acting out and causing-"

"Goodbye, Edwards," Ivy sits the bed up a little, shooing the resident out

She quickly leaves as Jackson brings the twins in, "Look, there's mommy!"

"Mommy!" The twins shout, running to get to their mother.

Their shouts suprise Aurora, who wakes up crying. Jackson quickly picks his newborn daughter up, before moving the chair so the twins are able to get onto the bed, "Remember what grandma and I said. We have to be careful of mommy's tummy. She just had surgery so it hurts a little."

Aleuxs sasses her dad, "We know, daddy. Relax, geez."

Ivy pulls the twins so their sitting next to her, "Hey, be nice. No need for the sass, little miss."

"Sorry, daddy," Alexus pouts, "Can I hold 'Rora? I a big girl! I promise I'll be careful."

"No! I want to hold 'Rora!" Christopher argues.

"You both will get a chance to hold her. But you can't until you both calm down. Mommy gets to hold her first," Jackson tells his children, setting Aurora into her mother's arms.

Ivy smiles down at the baby, tracing a finger over her face, "Hi baby. I'm your mommy. And the person who was just holding you is your daddy. Here is your big sister, Alexus or Allie. She's gonna do so many fun things with you. And this, is your big brother Christopher or Chris. He's gonna love and protect you."

Aurora let's out a little yawn and stretches. The three on the bed all aw and miss Jackson taking a picture of all of them. Ivy looks to Alexus, "Daddy is going to help you position your arms to hold her. You have to be very careful and support her head. Mommy or daddy will always be here helping you hold her."

She nods, allowing Jackson to move her into the best position before setting Aurora in her arms.

Aleuxs smiles at her mom before looking at her dad, "Look! I'm holding 'Rora!"

"Yeah! You are. What do you think of her so far?" Ivy carefully asks.

"I love her. Can Chris hold her? So he can love her as much as I do?" Alexus rests her head against her moms arm.

"Sure. Here, let me get him ready, then I'll take her. Ivy, you've got them?" Jackson double checks, before moving to the other side of the bed.

He quickly snaps a picture of Alexus and Aurora before moving the newborn to her brother's arms. Christopher smiles, "Shes so little. Is she always going to be this small?"

Ivy shakes her head, "No. But your were this small once. Both you and your sister. Now you've grown to be big three year olds and Aurora will grow to. And you can help her learn how to color and read and write."

Alexus sighs, "But mommy, I don't know how to write."

Jackson chuckles, kissing his daughters forehead, "By the time it's time for her to learn, you'll know."

He snaps a picture of Christopher and Aurora before Catherine knocks on the door, "I'm sorry to interrupt this beautiful family, but it's time for the twins to go to daycare and Jackson to get to work."

"But grandma-" "but mom-" Jackson and the twins whine.

"Hey. You heard her. Jackson, please put Aurora in the bassinet and help the twins to daycare," Ivy directs.

"Fine. Give your mom a kiss," Jackson picks Aurora up, directing the twins.

They smile, leaning up and kissing her cheeks before climbing down. Jackson kisses Ivy, "I'll be back soon. Love you, don't pull your stitches out."

Ivy pouts, "I won't. Tell Amy and Owen that I expect them to stop by soon. I need to apologize for missing their wedding."

"I don't think their going to be that mad. You did give them a niece."

"Oh, that reminds me I need to apologize to Mer for the blood on her kitchen table."

"Again, you gave her a niece, she won't be that upset."

"Stop having an attitude with me," she tears up.

○○○○

AN: the twins meeting Aurora! Cute family moments.

I am saving any big fights between Jackson and Ivy for the actual main story, but comment any maybe fight ideas for them.

QoC: what other things or ideas do you want to see?

Thanks for all of the votes and reads and comments!!!