Advisory Committee

12X18

Ivy lays back on the exam bed as Jackson gets comfortable in the seat next to her.

Arizona claps her hands, "Alright, are we ready?"

"Yes, all I want to know is that baby is healthy and how many I'm having this time," Ivy says, grabbing Jacksons hand.

"I want to know that baby and my wife are healthy," he points out, kissing the back of his wife's hand.

"Got it. Make sure everyone is healthy and how many. Okay, let's start," Arizona smiles.

After a few minutes, Arizona points at the screen, "Alright, from what I am able to see, both mom and baby are healthy. Growing right on track for 4 and a half months."

Ivy looks at her, "And just the one baby?"

She nods, "Just the one. Its still to early to see the sex, but at your next appointment we should be able to tell."

"But both the baby and Ivy are healthy?"

"Yes, Jackson. Your wife and baby are healthy," she chuckles.

Ivy sighs, "Okay. Anything else or can we get back to work? April said she needed to talk to me."

Jackson helps her wipe the gel off her stomach while chuckling, "Go. I'm sure April is waiting for you and my mother is waiting for ultrasound pictures."

"Thanks, love you," she kisses him before walking out of the room.

April is arguing with Luke when Ivy finds them, "I thought you were gonna take my baby, and so-"

When Ivy goes to step in, the code pink alarm starts going off, "Oh, did you set that off for me, too?" Luke asks.

Ivy checks her pager, "Don't be ridiculous, it's for a six year old boy. Let's go, Kepner. And hey, Luke, wait for her and let her explain fully."

○○○○

Running into a hallway, Ivy starts, "I was paged. Oh, my God. What-what is going on? What happened? What did you do?" She sees DeLuca doing compressions on a patient with blood all over the floor and Bailey watching.

"Chief, I-I don't think she's gonna make it," DeLuca tells them.

"You do not stop what you're doing. Get us some free hands. She needs central access and multiple units of blood," Ivy looks to a nurse.

"Tubes in. Call upstairs and tell them Robbins us gonna need a clear O.R. now!" Bailey shouts, "You're getting tired. Let's switch."

DeLuca let's Bailey take over, "Okay. Gloves."

Bailey asks, "Who butchered this woman?"

"I need cricoid pressure!" Ivy yells.

"I know this patient. This is Gretchen McKay," Bailey realizes.

○○○○
*Flashback*

Ivy and some other surgeons meet the ambulance, "36 year old male, Omar Singh, unrestrained passenger, hemodynamically unstable, GCS at 11, obvious abdominal and chest contusions."

Meredith shines a light in his eyes, "Sir, can you follow my light?"

"I barely have a pulse," Edwards tells them.