Valentine's Day

Ivy and Lexie are sitting in the living room when Meredith and Derek come downstairs, making out before falling onto the couch. The sister-in-laws share a small smile before Ivy speaks up, "Good morning, big brother."

Derek's smile falls as Meredith says, "Oh, my god."

"Yeah, we're watching a pyeloplasty. I can rewind it back to the beginning if you'd like," Lexie says.

"No, let's go," Derek says, getting up.

Meredith turns to them, "Hey, listen for the baby."

"Trust me, that's the only sound I will be listening for," Ivy remarks.

Almost as soon as they leave, Zola starts crying. Ivy turns to Lexie, "Our siblings are sex fiends."

As Lexie laughs, Ivy gets up and grabs Zola, "Good morning, baby girl. Let's go and find mommy and daddy and hope we don't scar you for life. Yeah, that sounds like fun."

They head out to the car where Ivy taps on the glass, startling them.

"Sorry, but she woke up, and she wanted you guys. Dont worry, she didn't see anything. But I may need therapy," Ivy tells them as Derek rolls down the window.

Zola giggles as Derek turns to Meredith, "We're never gonna have sex again, are we?"

"Aw. Happy Valentines day," they kiss and then get out of the car.

Meredith grabs Zola as Derek wraps his arm around his baby sister, "Listen, I can babysit tonight since Jonathan and I broke up and I have no plans besides studying but Ms. Zola and I have worked out a system. So, if you guys want alone time that no sister should know about, I'm free."

"Same," Lexie says, coming into the kitchen.

"Thats great," Derek tells them, "And Ivy, don't you have your own place now?"

She nods, "Yes, but I wanted to watch that tape with Lexie so I came over. Now I'm off to work."

○○○○

Ivy walks up to the nurses station in the E.R. as Alex says, "Yeah, Valentines day is all swallowed engagement rings and guys who threw out their backs getting laid."

"Your just bitter cause you don't have a date," April tells her.

"I do," Ivy says, walking behind the desk.

"You do? With who? Anyone I know?" Jackson questions, looking up.

Ivy nods, "Yes actually. Zola and Lexie. Derek and Meredith need some... let's say mommy and daddy time so we offered to babysit."

Alex responds to April, "First of all, Valentines day isn't for having a date with some chick. No, it's from macking the chick's who don't have dates. Besides, I have to study for my boards."

"You're studying already?" Jackson asks.

"Of course. You're not?" April looks at him.

Ivy groans, "Torres has had me studying since she had Sofia. She said she would revoke my godmother privileges if I didn't and Sofia and now Zola are the only things that get me through the day sometimes. So, Jackson, are you studying?"

"I am," he tells her, but she sees he's lying.

"Who put this up?" Owen asks, walking up to the desk and gesturing to the Valentines stuff.