Family

Ivy pushes the double stroller as her and Jackson jog around the park, "You kn-know, w-w-we should do th-this m-more often."

He breathes heavily beside her, "Y-yeah. Y-you're cr-crazy. I-I'm only do-doing this cause fresh air i-is good for th-the twins."

She laughs, slowing down, "Okay, l-lets take a break," they come to a stop and Jackson puts his hands on his knees as Ivy hands him a water, "You know, with your body, people would be surprised at how winded you get from running."

"Oh, with my body, huh?" He stands up and pulls her by her waist closer to him, "You like my body. Don't go commenting on the faults."

"Never, never commenting," Ivy giggles before Jackson starts kissing her.

They only stop once they hear their kids giggling in the stroller. Ivy breaks away from Jackson to go squat in front of them, "Hi babies. Are you enjoying the outdoors? Yeah. If your giggles are anytime to go by you are."

Jackson leans over Ivy to tickle the twins, "Yeah, you two love the outdoors almost as much as your mom."

She hits his stomach, "Hey. It's not my fault. I was raised by Derek 'the Fisher' Shepherd. Where every other weekend, we went fly fishing or camping or something outdoors. Now, buck up. We have a mile to the house and I'm running."

Ivy immediately takes off, not giving Jackson any warning. He calls after her, "I'm just gonna get a cab!"

"Your lost, city boy!"

○○○○

Seeing Owen in a trauma room, Ivy goes up to him as Jackson goes to the nurses desk, "You're here early."

"Yeah, an MVC came in last night after you and Kepner left. The driver had an open book pelvis, so I stuck around," he tells her.

"And you didn't call me? Rude. Wait, you've been here all night?" Ivy asks.

A nurse comes up behind her, "Medevac just called. Hypotensive patient enough route, possible multi-trauma."

Owen nods, "All right, page Yang. Pierce- page Pierce and Grey and ask them to meet me at the helipad. Can you finish up here?"

Ivy nods, "Or I could help up there."

He walks backwards, talking to her, "Yeah, but with almost exploding yesterday, I think you could use a calm day."

She glares at him before sticking out her tounge, "You could use an easy day. Ha! If I wanted an easy day, I won't have been a trauma and ortho surgeon."

Jackson moves next to her as she whispers to him, "He's dying inside."

"Ah. He seems fine," Jackson says as the elevator closes.

Ivy hits the back of his head, "He's a trauma soldier. As long as there are people to help, he'll push down his emotions until he explodes. And I don't know about you, but I don't want to commit him to psych because he pushed them down for to long. You know what he needs? A buddy. You could be his buddy."

"Nope."

"Oh, come on! How would you feel if I were the one who left? You lying awake at night in your empty bed..." Ivy trails off.

"What kind of buddy are you asking me to be? And would you have the twins or would I?" He asks.

She rolls her eyes, "Never that kind. And I don't know. Depends on if you make me mad."