Be Nicer

Ivy smiles at the OB as she comes in to check on them, "Hello Averys. Are we ready to see baby #3? Oh, I see we have babies 1 and 2 with us."

"Yeah, they wanted to see their little sibling," Jackson tells her, bouncing one twin on each knee.

"And day care doesn't open for another half hour," Ivy deadpanns, smiling at Dr. Ryan.

"Ah, I see. Well, let's take a look, shall we?" She puts her gloves on and squirts some gel onto Ivys stomach.

Dr. Ryan moves the ultrasound around, "Alright, looks like baby is doing just fine. Look, Christopher, Alexus. That is your baby sister right there."

Jackson smiles, "So it is a girl. The intern didn't mess that up."

She shakes her head, "No, they didn't. I still talked to them and they're sorry that they spilt the beans early. Anyhow, your daughter is doing great, your doing great. I see no problems in the future."

"And the pain-"

"-Jackson we don't have to do this-"

"-You said they were normal with the twins. That it's because of the growing and stretching of her stomach, right?" Jackson ignores her, asking.

Dr. Ryan nods, "Yes. It is completely normal for expecting mothers to feel some discomfort around their stomach with previous scarring. There is nothing to worry about unless the pain is to the point where it impairs daily activity."

He let's out a breath, "Okay, okay. I just want to make sure. I don't want anything to happen to either of them."

She smiles, "Thats okay, Dr. Avery. I'm here to calm your concerns. Now, how many copies do we want?"

Christopher shouts, "Three!"

"He's been on this kick of shouting out how old he is. Uh, let's do, 10. Everyone will probably want one but we have to start with the basics: your mom, us, Amelia and Meredith, April-" Ivy starts on a tangent.

"Lets do 15 to play it safe. Thank you, Dr. Ryan," Jackson cuts his wife off.

○○○○

Meredith sees Ivy at the daycare as they drop off their kids, "Owen sold the trailer."

Ivy looks at her, "What trailer?"

"Derek's trailer. The one he lived in when he first moved to Seattle. Didn't we tell you about it?" Meredith asks.

"Mer, you and Derek were married when I first met you. He was living in the house with you, so no, I never went to the trailer. But, is it a problem that Owen sold it?" Ivy reminds her sister in law.

"No, no, I just- I don't know. It was suprising," Meredith sighs.

"It was another thing of him gone. One that you didn't recognize as him but now that it's gone, it's like another part of him is gone. I understand. Just, take a deep breath and I'm sure everything will be fine," Ivy tells her, meeting Warren and Bailey outside the elevator.

They get on and see Webber and Jackson there. Standing next to Jackson, Ivy watches as Webber tells the group, "Catherine's back in town next week. Thought it'd be nice to have some people over. Well, nothing fancy- just a dinner. You can bring the kids, I'm sure Catherine would love to see them. Who's in?"

Ivy smiles before responding, "Jackson, the kids and I are in."

Webber nods, "Yes. The Averys said yes. How about you?"