Gunther

Ivy and the rest of the residents sit on a gurney in the E.R. Then Altman calls Cristina over. Bailey then groups them in front of the trauma room and gives them details.

"She was pinned under her car, her leg was amputated in a pit of dirt, her abdomen is pulp, and her pelvis is probably crushed. You will work together to assess her injuries and repair them," they listen as they put on trauma gowns.

"Oh, in the O.R.?" April asks.

"No, at the Jiffy Lube. Yes in the O.R. Now Dr. Torres will supervise your work. If you're killing her, she will step in. Otherwise, you're on your own. Don't screw this up like you screw everything else up you've touched lately. Ladies and gentlemen, step away from the patient," as soon as Bailey says that, the residents rush forward and talk over each other.

○○○○

Jackson looks at some scans, "Its an open book pelvic fracture."

"And a comminuted femur fracture. Has anyone fully examined the stump?" April asks.

"Pneumopericardium and an enlarged cardiac shadow. She needs a chest tube and a C.T.," Cristina lists.

Alex looks at the ultrasound, "Free fluid. She needs the O.R."

Ivy examines the stump, "This stump is highly likely to become infected, it needs to be cleaned. And an embolization and angio would help stabilize the pelvic bleeding."

Alex argues, "An angios just going to waste time."

"We could pack her in the O.R.," Jackson adds.

"Call the O.R. and tell them to prep for an emergent laparotomy," Alex calls out.

"Hello? A C.T." Cristina says.

Ivy sighs as Cristina sasses, "Who did and made you God?"

April takes a breath, "Okay, look, I think what we need to do is-"

"April, you're not chief resident or chief surgery. Stop," Jackson says.

"Did somebody call the O.R.?" Alex asks.

"And tell them what? To prep for ten different surgeries? We don't know what the hell our plan actually is. We just don't agree with each others," Ivy calls out, ultimately being ignored.

Cristina just continues, "No, because she needs a C.T. to assess her cardiac injuries."

Alex starts, "What did I say about-"

"No one gives a crap what you have to say," Cristina snaps.

The monitors start beeping rapidly, Ivy looks at her, "You still want to take her to Radiology? Possibly kill her? Nurse, can you call the O.R."

○○○○

They roll the patient out of the elevator, Jackson leading, "Lets check the liver first. It's the most likely source."

"Hey, Yang. Where's Meredith?" Derek comes up to the group.

"I don't know. Shes in cardiogenjc shock. That's our main concern," Cristina dismisses.