Start of Cravings

Ivy rolls over to face Jackson in bed. She looks over his shoulder at the clock and sees that it's 3:15 am. Ivy let's out a little huff as her head hits the pillow. She frowns and waits a couple of seconds before repeating the process a couple more times. Jackson, without opening his eyes, says, "Ivy, babe, what's going on?"

"You know how you said you'll love me forever and do anything I ask?" Ivy smiles.

"What do you want?"

"Fries and a milkshake. Oh, and pickles. Please, the babies really want it," she tells him.

Jackson huffs before getting out of bed, "Yup, on my way to go get a milkshake, some fries, and some pickles," he yawns, stretching.

Ivy smiles before falling back asleep. Shes woken back up to Jackson climbing back into bed, "Here is your food. Now, I'm going back to bed. "

As soon as his head hits the pillow, their pagers go off. Ivy hops out of bed as Jackson groans, "Come on, Jackie. It'll be easier if you just get up now."

"I am so tired. You know, this has happened five times in the last week? Its like the hospital is purposely doing this to me."

○○○○

April and Ivy walk down the halls, clip boards in hand, "Okay, so your wedding is in a couple weeks and mine is a few months after that. Now, Jackson is going as my plus one to yours, does Matthew want his own invitation or is he going as your plus one as you are my maid of honor?"

She thinks, "He'll be my plus one. Are you good to go to the dress fitting this weekend?"

"Yes, not that it'll do any good as I'll just be bigger by the next one. Can we hold off on mine until a little before the wedding? I don't care if it's flattering for me or not, I just don't want to spend hours getting fitted for a dress we won will end up needing to be resized shortly before the wedding anyways," Ivy rants.

"Yes, that'll work. So, my sisters are my other bridesmaids, they aren't happy that you're my maid of honor by the way, and they are flying out to for my bridal shower and I don't know how to tell them I'm not a virgin. Help me," April pleads.

"It doesn't matter what your sisters know. They aren't the ones who are a part of your wedding night so you don't need to tell them anything. If things get out of hand with your sisters, just send them my way. I have practice dealing with overbearing sisters. Now, my bridesmaid dresses. I want a mint green dress, a mint green tie for the guys, and some little pops of it in my bouquet and my hair. How does that sound?" She questions.

April smiles, "Oh, that will look gorgeous! You know, we make a really good planning team."

Ivy nods, "Yes we do. Plus, I ran that by Catherine last night and she approves and Jackson just wants to make me happy," Ivy pager soon starts going off, "Oh, trauma in the E.R. I'll catch up with you in a little bit. Don't plan the rest of my wedding without me!"

"No promises!"

○○○○

Arizona comes into the trauma room where Murphy and Ivy are looking over a patient, "What do we got?"

Ivy tells her, "Ella Holmes, 6, hit by a car, tachycardic and hypotensive."

The babysitter speaks, "She was on her scooter. She knows she's not supposed to ride it down the hill. I don't know what happened."