Talk with the Mother in Law

Ivy yawns as she wakes to her phone ringing. She reaches over and answers without looking at screen, "You've woken up a surgeon who is a mother of twins and four months pregnant, you better have a good reason."

Amelia chuckles, "Get over to Mer's house, she had a freak out when she woke up to a guy in her bed. She needs sisters."

"On my way," Ivy sighs, hanging up.

Turning to her husband, she chuckles as he groans, "You're leaving me to get the twins ready and to daycare?"

"I can't help it when my sisters need me," Ivy kisses him before getting dress.

"No, but you could help me get the twins ready first," he watches her from the bed.

"Jackson, first, stop staring while I change. It's creepy. Second, you can handle getting two three year olds ready for the day and safely to daycare," Ivy tells him without turning around.

He gets out of bed and wraps his arms around her, "I know I can, but Allie is already starting her I can choose my own outfit phase and you handle her so much better than I do."

She scoffs, "Jackson, you just can't give into the pout. You got it, just be strong," Ivy kisses him on last time before heading to Meredith's house.

"We'll see," Jacksons sighs.

○○○○

Ivy serves Amelia a plate of eggs as she tells Ivy and Maggie, "She can't stay locked up there all day. She has to come down sometime."

"Do you think she wants food or just coffee, or not coffee? What if she wants tea? Tea is more soothing," Maggie questions.

"To get what she wants, we need to perform a seance," Ivy says, eating her eggs.

"What do we know about this guy?" Amelia asks.

Maggie shakes her head, "I mean, not very much. I mean, she's barely even dating him. Its-hi," Meredith walks in and starts looking through cabinets, "How are you? Um, uh, we made coffee, but we could make tea. Ivy made eggs and toast."

Amelia is next, "Are you okay?"

Meredith ignores them, "Where do we keep the stuff for the countertops? The blue stuff, you know, to clean the countertops that's safe for kids."

"When I lived here, it used to be behind the paper towels," Ivy points, scrolling through her phone.

"Uh, Meredith, what happened?" Maggie asks.

"How can we help you?" Amelia asks.

Ivy chuckles, "Hey, Mer, when you're done cleaning the counters and stovetops, the windows are gonna need cleaning. They haven't been cleaned since April and I lived here."

Meredith nods as Maggie and Amelia looks at them like their insane, "Meredith. You are wondering why I'm here. I crashed here last night. And the night before- on the couch. I though I'd be out before you woke up, but-"

"Then she called me. Woke me up before I could have morning sex with my husband," Ivy grumbles, cleaning her plate in the sink.

Meredith turns to her, "Can I use this on the stovetop?"

She nods as Meredith starts spraying, "Thing is probably covered in ten years of grease."