Don't Tell Derek

Alex runs to the closes person as Ivy holds onto the baby, "Sir? Can you move? We need to get you off this road."

"Honey. Jessica. Answer me," the man calls.

They hear a crashing as a young girl emerges from the car, "Mom. Mom, mom, wake up. Mom, wake up! Help them, please. You have to help!"

"Okay, come here. I need you to come here. I need you to hold the baby. Whats your name?" Ivy asks the girl.

"Lily."

Ivy hands her the baby, "Okay, Lily, hold the baby. Okay, I need you to squeeze. One, two, squeeze."

"What if I mess up?" She asks.

"You won't. One, two, squeeze, okay? Count out loud so I can hear you and I'm going to go help your family," Ivy says, listening as she runs over to the grandmother, "Ma'am, ma'am, I'm a doctor. Can you hear me?"

Ivy snaps on gloves and kneels down next to the woman. They get all the members on boards or blankets and bring them to the side of the road. Ivy goes into triage mode.

"You got any tape in there? I have to do an adhesive dressing," Ivy asks, opening the bag he drops by her.

"Probably. I just grabbed whatever."

Lily cries, "Is my mom okay? Mom?"

Ivy turns to her quickly, "Lily, you need to keep counting."

"Why isn't- why isn't she talking?"

Ivy feels herself start to sway a little but quincy shuts her eyes and centers herself. She'll worry about herself later, for now, the patient. Alex calls over, "How's she doing?"

"Not good, I may have to intubate. Don't you have to do a pressure dressing?" She asks.

"Ugh. I see gray matter. Brains are on the ground," Alex gets up and walks to the next person.

Lily cries out, "Wait. That's Nana. Thats my na-"

Alex tells her, "Theres nothing we can do. Oh crap. This kids got a shard of glass in her eye. She's unconscious. Her pulse is low."

Lily tells them, "Thats my sister. That's Abby."

"Lily...just see the blinker on the van? Just watch that blinker and keep counting. One, two, squeeze. One, two, squeeze. Lily," Ivy tells her.

"The kids. The kids," Lilys dad mumbles.

Alex tells him, "Your girls are okay, all right? I just helped one and the other ones right over there."

He asks, "And Michael. What about Michael?"

Ivy looks to Alex, "Theres another kid?"

Ivy gets up and starts shouting for Michael, as Alex says, "Crap, there's no pulse."

"Dad? Dad?"

"Lily, keep counting!"

Ivy makes it to the other side of the van and here's someone, "Help."

"Michael? Michael?"

She sees him, trapped under the van, "Help. Help."

"Okay, I'm gonna check your pulse. It's a little weak, but I'm going to try to free your legs, okay?" Ivy lifts the door off of him.

"Ivy, there's a car coming!" She hears Alex yell.

Ivy looks down,"Oh, crap. Can you feel your legs?" She puts her hand on one of them.

Alex yells, "You gotta get outta there!"

"Michael!"

"Hes trapped. I have to get his legs free!"