Adventure

Ivy is putting on gloves and meets Jackson, Charles and Alex at the ambulance bay, "How close?"

"Two minutes," Charles answers.

Alex nods, "Its Nicole, right?"

Mark walks up, "Three guys waiting on an ambulance, must be Nicole behind the wheel."

"Have you seen her ass? Man, I'd love to hit that," Charles laughs, the others joining in.

Ivy walks forward into Marks eyesight, who then immediately stops laughing, "You know, you four reflect greatly on both this hospital and mankind. Nicole is a human, stop treating her like an object. Okay?"

They all put her hands up, "Okay."

"Sorry, couldn't see you behind them," Mark apologizes.

Ivy glares at him and then turns to Jackson as he chuckles, "Enough, we have a patient coming."

Webber comes up, "Morning, Chief."

"Sorry about that, Chief. I-" Charles starts.

Ivy hits his arm, "No, you owe Nicole an apology. Or me because I have to deal with you idiots. Not you Chief."

"Thats quite all right. And, um, I'm not the Cheif," Webber denies.

Ivy softly smiles at him, "For now."

"Hey Ivy," Nicole greets, ignoring the boys.

Ivy ignores the looks the boys throw her, "Heya Nicole, what do we got?"

"Nick Kelsey, 32, injured skiing off a helicopter. Vital signs are stable."

Ivy jumps into the ambulance to help get the stretcher out when she notices Charles eyes wander. She makes the stretcher 'accidently' hit his leg. He shoots her an annoyed look which she responds to with a sarcastic smile.

"It wasn't the helicopter that did it. It was the avalance," Nick disagrees.

Nicole rolls her eyes, "Idiotic either way. Hes got two idiot friends coming in behind him, but he's got the worst of it, open fracture to the left tibia and left hip fracture," she steps up and grabs the chart when Charles looks at her ass, "What are you looking at, Chachi?"

He doesn't respond. Ivy rolls her eyes, "Ivy, we still on for drinks later?"

"Yes, can I bring a couple of friends?" She asks, ignoring the hopeful looks from Alex, Jackson, and Charles.

Nicole nods, "The more the merrier, see you tonight."

They roll the stretcher into a trauma room as Jackson says to her, "So, the friends your bringing... they Charles and I? Or just me?"

He gives her a charming smile to which she responds with one as equally charming, "Not in a million years. Nicole is an awesome person and their is no way that I am subjecting her to you guys. Reed, April, Nicole, and I will be having a girls night."

"And what does this girls night entail? Pillow fights, pajamas?" Jackson asks, hopefully.

Alex and Charles have the same looks on their faces, "Yeah, does it?"

"Well, to be honest. We will mostly just..." she leans in closer, them doing the same, "Talk about how much men can be like pigs. Now focus on the patient."

They sigh, "That was a mean trick. Come on, give us something. Oh, maybe you could talk me up." Jackson suggests.

"To do that, I would need something good to talk about," Ivy says, looking at Nicks leg.