Tumor on the Wall

Ivy groans as her phone rings, "Ugh, what's going on?"

"Hey, it's me. Do you want a giant tumor?"

"Mer, it's 3:30 in the morning. I don't get much sleep, so when I can, I would like to enjoy it. You're making that really hard right now."

"I just thought you would want it. I mean, you did work on that case with him and helped him solve it. It's here at the house if you want it. Night."

When she hangs up, Ivy looks at her screen before groaning. She starts to get out of bed when Jackson pulls her back to him, "Where are you going?"

Ivy sighs, "My shift starts in an hour, so I was going to go shower. I'm guessing you have other plans?"

He nods, kissing the back of her neck, "You're going to stay here. And cuddle."

○○○○

Entering a trauma room, Ivy asks, "What do we have, DeLuca?"

"This is Holly Harner. Complaining of generalized chest and abdominal pain after a fall. She's also got a pretty obvious forearm fracture. Just waiting for her x-rays to come up," DeLuca tells her.

"Hi, Holly. I'm Dr. Shepherd-Avery. Can you tell me how you fell?" Ivy start palpating her stomach.

"So, I was having the best sex of my life. No, third-best," Holly tells then.

Ivy and DeLuca share a laugh, "Sex injuries are almost my favorite thing."

Holly laughs, "No, no. So, then I had to pee. And it was dark, and I'm trying to find the bathroom. I found the front door instead, walked right out in the stairwell and-"

Ivy winces, "Oo."

"Yeah, two flights. He slept right through it. His neighbor found me. Ah, ah!" Holly grimances.

"Does that hurt?" Ivy asks.

She nods. Ivy preps for an ultrasound when DeLuca questions, "And the guy you were with?"

Holly adds, "Ah, well, it was one of those one-night things. So he'll just think I ducked out in the middle of the night. Which is fine. It's good, actually. Oh, my God."

Ivy asks, "What? What is it?"

She turns to Ivy, "My pants- they're on his floor. He's gonna have to figure that one out."

DeLuca looks at the x-rays, "Oh, I'm sorry, Holly, but it looks like you've broken your arm in two places."

"Oh, come on."

"Yeah. And there's free fluid in the left upper quadrant. We're gonna need to get her up for a pan scan and page general," Ivy directs DeLuca.

As he leaves, Holly asks Ivy, "Is he single?" That causes both of them to laugh.

○○○○

Ivy joins Maggie and Meredith to see if Holly's scans are through, "Are Holly's scans up yet?"

"Uh, not yet. Are you getting the tumor tonight?" Meredith looks to her sister in law.